Beckyhomesweethome #65 Beggy's Buzzin Cause Christmas is Cummin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is going to put that bleeping tree uo
Today isn’t she ….so sad it’s not even Halloween yet FFS …she is mental

• Sick
Reactions: 12
It really is pathetic! She lives through Insta, and what everybody else is up to.

She shares that video about unrealistic social media expectations then follows that up with a story wanting to put her tree up because some other account has posted that they have theirs up. She just contradicts herself constantly.

Christmas is happening now for her. Whilst everybody else is getting on with other things. Then when those who celebrate Christmas are doing so, she's thinking about taking the decorations down and what the next big thing is. She's never in the moment. Surely decorating and preparing so early it just sucks all the joy out of the festive season.

Reactions: 17
Has she been gifted a new tree or do we know if she had this one before? Looks like it’s going up. 🙄😆

Reactions: 2
All this cause her mate home joy is starting her Xmas stuff, very sad pathetic women. They will be down Boxing Day, and then the longggggg drawn out wait of the baby coming.

Reactions: 10
It really is pathetic! She lives through Insta, and what everybody else is up to.

She shares that video about unrealistic social media expectations then follows that up with a story wanting to put her tree up because some other account has posted that they have theirs up. She just contradicts herself constantly.

Christmas is happening now for her. Whilst everybody else is getting on with other things. Then when those who celebrate Christmas are doing so, she's thinking about taking the decorations down and what the next big thing is. She's never in the moment. Surely decorating and preparing so early it just sucks all the joy out of the festive season.
Like the time she started ripping into Instagram for encouraging people to use filters and she is never without a filter!

Reactions: 11
Pathetic, what about the bloody pumpkins she had out a few weeks back have they been put away before Halloween.?

Reactions: 9
bleeping hell ANOTHER FREE tree!
Has she no shame at all, that 'We Are Christmas' gifted her a tree last year and the year before. She just can't say no can she? So bleeping grabby and greedy, it's actually disgusting, especially in these times. She makes me sick.

It's the 30th October, I'm off on my holiday to Dubai tomorrow and Beggy is putting her bleeping Christmas tree up, what a shambles her sad little life is 😂😂😂

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Another gifted tree?!!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Sneaky fucker putting the pr in the corner of the screen!!
Just how many trees can she skank off people??? It'll look shite in 2 weeks with all her Phony Almond shite on it
Some people are worried for Xmas and now she is flaunting her freebies to those who could deserve them 🖕🏻🖕🏻🤬🤬

Back again.....im bleeping fuming!!!!
As though everyone has £200 spare right now...🤬🤬🤬🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Phony Almond 🤣🤣🤣

Seriously though, she needs a reality check. Greedy grabby c*nt.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She is so far from reality and gives zero fucks about the worries of people these days!

Reactions: 4
Call the cops, beckys off her chops...

I mean, I love Christmas, but come on! At least get Halloween & Bonfire night out the way you mad cow!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We literally predicted this almost step by step :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: putting up the freebie tree so early that they don't even have the code ready for her yet :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Mark my words, she'll be done with the Christmas content and into full time baby beggery by November 25th!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I've just noticed the first thing listed in her bio is Travel.....she goes to the same place every other year, on what grounds does she think shes bloody travel expert?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
These people literally have nothing better to do - no real job, no social life except for boozing and shopping, so they need to get started as early as possible to give them content and to build engagement, it's sad and laughable! 😂 If I knew someone like her or Mario IRL I'd be concerned for their mental health and would have a word, it's not normal! 🙄

Reactions: 13
I’m still in full swing celebrating Halloween. It’s my favourite season. So yeah. duck off. Obviously. 😆

@Mutley98 i love how your Tattle hat emoji fits perfectly on the old miserable witch😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.