Beckyhomesweethome #65 Beggy's Buzzin Cause Christmas is Cummin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Laugh about her getting a new tree cos she's changed colour scheme is that you can't see the actual tree once it's decorated anyway!
Came here to say same thing. With all deers and believe signs she cable ties to the tree you wouldn't know if she had a new tree or not šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thanks for the explanation of what to type in to find a tree skirt on the website.
Not everyone is as thick as you though Beggy šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Bloody price of them!
I just put a gold sari scarf that I found in a charity shop around the base of our tree.

Reactions: 5
Even when it's 1st November tomorrow
It still will not be Christmas šŸ¤£ it's still 7 weeks away!

She couldn't be happier though, shows what her life is doesn't it! Loves Christmas, but we know why, shop til she drops, freebies on the gram and content everyday!

Merry Christmas ya filthy animal....indeed šŸ˜…

Reactions: 8
Ha ha you lot are spot on. I think the exact same, i used to follow her religiously but now I cant be arsed with the bragging and begging for all the stuff she gets gifted ! Makes me sick - where does she get her money from ? Shes never at work !

Reactions: 4
Just imagine - 7 weeks of dust on that Christmas tree and all of the shite decorations!!

I must be a glutton for punishment but I've just scrolled back to the beginning of her insta and her trees were so much nicer before she had her head stuck up her own ass

Also found this little beauty of when she had her hair extensions
I noticed that too, a while ago I went back to when she first started her Instagram account. Her Christmas trees were decorated so much nicer!

Reactions: 10
I must be a glutton for punishment but I've just scrolled back to the beginning of her insta and her trees were so much nicer before she had her head stuck up her own ass

Those trees are much better. The new gifted one she has rushed to put up would look gorgeous dressed like them, but no she will chuck the contents of Tony Almond's stock room at it!

Unfortunately she hasn't kept it real and has been "insta hunned" and has to keep up with other accounts and show what she has been gifted and beg for more. What a life! Give me my salaried job anyday than sitting on Insta begging.

Reactions: 9
Absolutely pathetic Christmas tree up on 30th October ā€¦ sheā€™s unbelievable and so desperate

Reactions: 14
How can she wear those cheap, clunky, shite bracelets all the time? Absolutely cheap shite!
she canā€™t ever take them off now - has to wear them to hide her green wrists!

Thanks for the explanation of what to type in to find a tree skirt on the website.
Not everyone is as thick as you though Beggy šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
She clearly has a side hustle as an IT Helpdesk. Phew. Thank god for Beggy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
That fuc@ing Christmas countdown has started!! šŸ˜” I canā€™t afford food or petrol to get me to work and sheā€™s banging on. I wonā€™t be able to buy presents. Makes me really angry. She just has no concept of hardship at all.

I have to take a break from her when the countdown starts - it makes me hate Christmas. Genuinely donā€™t understand how someone can be so excited for one day of the year - itā€™s just another day! - A fancy one but still just another day !! - sheā€™s literally wishing her life away.

Reactions: 13
I have to take a break from her when the countdown starts - it makes me hate Christmas. Genuinely donā€™t understand how someone can be so excited for one day of the year - itā€™s just another day! - A fancy one but still just another day !! - sheā€™s literally wishing her life away.
Letā€™s be clear here. She might like the idea of Xmas but Mrs Xmas she is not. Beggy is only a fan, very sadly, of people paying her attention and she initially got a lot of that content early doors from looking forward to Xmas. Even that has gone now and sheā€™s become a massive mess. Itā€™s all about content and thatā€™s it. It isnā€™t even the day for her. She literally does nothing special. She doesnā€™t even get warm and fuzzy about family. She got rid of a table so they could ever have meals together and has to cram one in on Xmas day. Mark my words, itā€™s all about freebies, most people watch for the car crash and she will have gone off the boil by 3rd Dec. The only thing that will keep her going is that baby. And then people - and even her cult - are going to see her in a different light.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Can anyone remember the Christmas where jayyysun and brookie bless her didn't want Christmas Dinner so they just had a normal tea? No fancy stuff or anything !!! That was one weird set up...weeks of Xmas drivel and freebies and decor shite...to have Christmas dinner?!!!! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can anyone remember the Christmas where jayyysun and brookie bless her didn't want Christmas Dinner so they just had a normal tea? No fancy stuff or anything !!! That was one weird set up...weeks of Xmas drivel and freebies and decor shite...to have Christmas dinner?!!!! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
They have to sit at the kitchen counter thing as well for Xmas dinner (not calling it an island as it isnā€™t) as they got rid of their dining set when they had the shed built. What a lash up

FYI she looked terrible this morning that nose wrinkle from the botox

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They have to sit at the kitchen counter thing as well for Xmas dinner (not calling it an island as it isnā€™t) as they got rid of their dining set when they had the shed built. What a lash up

FYI she looked terrible this morning that nose wrinkle from the botox
Exactly. And the shed! šŸ™„ All she owns is storage. Storage for clothes she has to have but doesnā€™t wear. Storage for Xmas decorations sheā€™ll never use but just had to get her grabby mitts on because they were 50p. Sheā€™s poor in life because all she has is stuff. Sheā€™s a hoarder and we all know she replaced her ED with Instagram. This empty hole only getting filled with likes and freebies. If she didnā€™t irritate me with how selfish she is then I could almost feel sorry for her. Itā€™s so pitiful. One can only hope with yet another Xmas approaching that she finally gets a voucher for the therapy she so desperately needs. The loneliness of screaming to complete strangers through your phone.

ETA that I watched since the car boot days with the ridiculous amount of ā€œemergency vasesā€. The irony being that the people around her barely give her enough flowers in a year for one ā€œemergency vaseā€, let alone the 32 that are collecting dust. šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
Theres people out there who will be dreading Christmas this year for one reason or another, and this knobhead is counting down the days.
Get into the real world you complete knob.
Just stop and think what's going on in the world.
Jeez she's made my blood boil this morning.
And as for the sweet slabs.......no words. šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Instagram is like a drug to her, its like she is as high as a kite doing her pathetic countdown. She needs to grow up and read the room!!

Reactions: 13

That hair, that smile....not her best look šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.