Beckyhomesweethome #6 Raspberry walls and bootsale hauls, she still can’t grasp the ASA rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Get a single bed you’ll have more room’ 😂😂 coming from her? She has 3 bedrooms with her stuff in! Love Brookes reply ‘get rid of your ugly clothes’ 😂😂😂 spot on 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻

Why is she saved as A Brooke?? 🤔
Do you think this is genuine ? Or just to wind us all up? 😂😂😂 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
What I want to no is we’re are all the free stuff she has be given she is always changing colours of her bloody walls and adds more tit and tat to it wtf , it was yellow she was gifted a yellow footstool then it was green and she got more stuff gifted now it’s grey again 😱 just how many footstools can 1 person be gifted

Reactions: 2
‘Get a single bed you’ll have more room’ 😂😂 coming from her? She has 3 bedrooms with her stuff in! Love Brookes reply ‘get rid of your ugly clothes’ 😂😂😂 spot on 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻

Why is she saved as A Brooke?? 🤔
It’s so your most important contacts are at the top of your contact list X

I lost my mum last year,the 1st anniversary is in a couple of weeks,there is no way on earth that I would be on insta day in day out,launching fixed competitions and talking about trivial stuff while my mum was in hospital awaiting an op as serious as her mum's is.Get off your phone Beggy and go and sit with your mum and spend quality time with her.I miss my mum every day and wish she was here still..
I’ll sorry for your loss. My husband and his siblings had recently lost their mum after a very short illness, she had just turned 68, it’s shocked them all, and they all wish they’d spent more time with her whilst she was well. I just want to shake her and make her see how important it is to spend time with parents, more than just an hour at a car boot every week!

Nicely done beggy not showing your daughter with her phone in the car again 😂😂😂

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Haha not filming Brooke’s phone on her lap this time, Becky?
I take it she’s had a stab of guilt so had to go & take flowers to her Mum. Hi Becky 👋🏼

Reactions: 12
Why does she feel the need to film Brooke driving? Woopdy fuckin do. Billions of people can drive ! It’s not a new invention or anything.

Reactions: 8
She even has to film her poor Mum. bleeping hell is nothing private. Why does she have to film EVERYTHING!? She’s only doing this for kudos 😠

I had to keep quiet a few weeks ago when Beggy said Melanoma was one of the best cancers to have (?) My Mum had a very small Malignant Melanoma and it metastasized to her brain. She lived for two years after diagnosis. No cancer is “the best” and I found it incredibly insensitive of her to say that. I wish her Mum all the best but this disease is insidious and unpredictable. Beggy your Mum needs your ( private) time, not a supermarket bouquet and a surprise appearance on Instagram.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
“We’re the best, Brooke. We’re number 1” Wow, she is so up herself. I knew it was all for show. She has no shame at all does she?

• Angry
Brooke’s driving her because she can’t be arsed.. says it all doesn’t it. Can’t be arsed to get in your car and go and see your ill mother and that’s the reason she hasn’t. ‘Brooke’s making out she’s bought the flowers’ I don’t think she’d wanna take credit for some £3 Tesco flowers love they’re nothing special, get over yourself! It’s all for show isn’t it, videoing her walking in with the flowers like they’ve just saved the world 😂 she could have gone and seen her without showing Instagram just to prove a point. She needs to put her bleeping phone down for once and spend time with her mum properly. Jason should stop paying her phone bill and confiscate the bleeping thing! And how long were they there for, half an hour? 😂 pathetic. She’d rather get back to speaking to loads of random strangers on Instagram like the sad loser she is. She can go all the way to London at the weekend and meet people from Instagram she’s never met before so she can beg for freebies but can only see her mum to show Instagram and only stays for half an hour. She’s disgusting.

Reactions: 17
Brooke’s driving her because she can’t be arsed.. says it all doesn’t it. Can’t be arsed to get in your car and go and see your ill mother and that’s the reason she hasn’t. ‘Brooke’s making out she’s bought the flowers’ I don’t think she’d wanna take credit for some £3 Tesco flowers love they’re nothing special, get over yourself! It’s all for show isn’t it, videoing her walking in with the flowers like they’ve just saved the world 😂 she could have gone and seen her without showing Instagram just to prove a point. She needs to put her bleeping phone down for once and spend time with her mum properly. Jason should stop paying her phone bill and confiscate the bleeping thing! And how long were they there for, half an hour? 😂 pathetic. She’d rather get back to speaking to loads of random strangers on Instagram like the sad loser she is. She can go all the way to London at the weekend and meet people from Instagram she’s never met before so she can beg for freebies but can only see her mum to show Instagram and only stays for half an hour. She’s disgusting.
This is bang on 🙌🏼

Reactions: 5
Does it bug anyone else the way she says ‘I’m going to see mum, I just got back from mums, it’s mums birthday’ instead of saying I’m going to see MY mum etc?

She’s your mum not mine so quit bleeping saying it like that!!

Or is that just me.......

Reactions: 10

So true!!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 2
What I want to no is we’re are all the free stuff she has be given she is always changing colours of her bloody walls and adds more tit and tat to it wtf , it was yellow she was gifted a yellow footstool then it was green and she got more stuff gifted now it’s grey again 😱 just how many footstools can 1 person be gifted
She paints or spray paints the items! I still can’t believe what she did to those candle sticks

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.