Beckyhomesweethome #6 Raspberry walls and bootsale hauls, she still can’t grasp the ASA rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone tell me what the point in that insta tv was when she cut half the video off anyway 😂 do a live next time and just ignore the comments? Not hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She tried soooo hard there to prove she doesn’t cheat and yet we still didn’t see all the winners getting picked.

And what’s all this ‘I’ve never written since I was at school’ rubbish. So she’s never written a letter, a birthday card, helped her kids with homework etc etc. She is so thick I can’t even cope 😓

Reactions: 7
I can’t bring myself to watch that shower of shite. She’ll have bagged a free set for Dawn anyway, or give her the ones she got sent. Seeing as she evidently never cleans that sink.

“I can’t remember what else I ordered from Next. I’ll open it and have a look” ffs. Then admits the vase won’t go in her living room and can’t even remember how much she paid for it. Moron.

Reactions: 5
And now she's posting a minky through Dawn's door, sad bloody woman getting upset because she didn't win beggys fixed competition.

Reactions: 4
Yes, of all the free diffusers they send her, she decides to spend her money buying from elsewhere. Grade A knob.

Reactions: 8
Has she really just painted over those awful outgrown spade nails 🤦‍♀️filling in the gaps too 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.