Beckyhomesweethome #6 Raspberry walls and bootsale hauls, she still can’t grasp the ASA rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come on then, who are the ones asking her about her teeth?..... anyone?.... no?......

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is she really that thick? "Im a 7 but theyre coming up small but if I get an 8 theyre too big" ..... probably means your a 7 and a half Becky :unsure::rolleyes:🤭

Also does she know she sounds like a foghorn shouting on her stories about a Christmas tree in July! Jesus I had to turn my phone volume down 🙉

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Money really is no object to her, is it? Would be interested to see what her average monthly spend on shite is for herself. £250 Xmas tree and two pairs of glasses in 24 hours. duck Up, Beggy!

Reactions: 7
Why does she boomerang things like that?? ‘Brooke new hair’ well we can’t bleeping see it cos you’re shaking the phone like an absolute prick.. and learn to add an S on the end of things you dumb duck

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is she really that thick? "Im a 7 but theyre coming up small but if I get an 8 theyre too big" ..... probably means your a 7 and a half Becky :unsure::rolleyes:🤭

Also does she know she sounds like a foghorn shouting on her stories about a Christmas tree in July! Jesus I had to turn my phone volume down 🙉
Size 7 and a half to accommodate the foot pubes.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Can someone explain that window in here living room that is also half way up her stairs , what is that all about ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
All that money for an xmas tree and you cant even see it for all the decorations on it🤦‍♀️

‘Obviously I do clean my house every day’ *rubs Minky on the sink, turns it over and it’s black* yeah ok then 😂😂 aren’t you supposed to use product with it? Surely you don’t just take it out of the packet and start rubbing stuff with it dry????

• Haha
Reactions: 16
States she cleans her house practically every day...wipes over dry sink with dry sponge, sponge comes up black 🤣🤣🤣 yeah, because you clean every day 🤔

‘Obviously I do clean my house every day’ *rubs Minky on the sink, turns it over and it’s black* yeah ok then 😂😂 aren’t you supposed to use product with it? Surely you do t just take it out of the packet and start rubbing stuff with it dry????
She’s a knob, it’s not a bleeping duster it’s a sponge 🤣 ‘you can use in bedrooms’ 🤔 why on earth have minky sent her cleaning products, she doesn’t have a clue!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ooh minky sent me a cloth that matches my lounge i love it, yes beggy the cloth is bright pink to match your lounge not bleeping raspberry

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg she’s bleeping cringing me out with the shouting and making out she’s Mother Teresa cos she messaged Minky to do a giveaway 😂 whilst she taps the tit out of her nails, no wonder they’re so cracked ffs ‘AND THIS MATCHES MY LOUNGE!!!’ It’s a pink cloth 😂 your lounge is pink. And ugly.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
‘Obviously I do clean my house every day’ *rubs Minky on the sink, turns it over and it’s black* yeah ok then 😂😂 aren’t you supposed to use product with it? Surely you don’t just take it out of the packet and start rubbing stuff with it dry????
Funny how she is commenting on how she cleans her house everyday an actually reviewing a product when something was said in the old thread about her not cleaning her house and not doing proper reviews on products she is sent! Think someone has been snooping!

Reactions: 9
She’s never come across Minky clothes before?!?! Is she for bleeping real!!!!! Look how happy she is that she’s ‘hosting’ a competition with Minky. Bet she thinks she’s Mrs Hinch. It’s a cloth - they can be bought from Minkys website - they aren’t that sought after Beggy you sad duck! 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
I wouldn’t embarrass myself by entering a competition to win a bleeping minky. And stop saying you’re good to your followers you bleeping melt, they don’t come from you so you aren’t good to anyone. Getting excited over a cloth & a sponge, she really is a sad, pathetic, desperate little leech isn’t she!!

Hi I’m Beggy Evans. I’m so excited to clean my house as I haven’t got off my bony arse and done it in about 5 years because my full time job is posting annoying videos and over filtered photos of myself and telling everyone about my disgusting bodily functions all day every day.

I do have a part time job as well which is tapping my fingernails to annoy the tit out of everyone

God I’m so busy!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Of course everyone is messaging her regarding her teeth 🤥 Why the hell would you spend good money on whitening strips for those toblerone gnashers 🙄

• Haha
She comes across very sad and very lonely telling strangers every tiny detail of her day. Why does she do it ?

I just don’t understand why her account has not been closed with all the dodgy comps ?

Reactions: 5
Confused.com. Her nephew is at her mothers, I thought her mother was in hospital today

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.