Beckyhomesweethome #6 Raspberry walls and bootsale hauls, she still can’t grasp the ASA rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nicely done beggy not showing your daughter with her phone in the car again 😂😂😂
Not so sure.
E33067EF-B2A3-4015-8126-83C84E418911.jpeg

This picture is when Brooke is driving with yellow cable hanging down!
F5B8C4D8-53B6-4E91-B642-780A537E1679.jpeg

The same yellow cable that is attached to her phone that she is using when they are stationery!

Hi Becky...... keep reading along

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Brooke’s driving her because she can’t be arsed.. says it all doesn’t it. Can’t be arsed to get in your car and go and see your ill mother and that’s the reason she hasn’t. ‘Brooke’s making out she’s bought the flowers’ I don’t think she’d wanna take credit for some £3 Tesco flowers love they’re nothing special, get over yourself! It’s all for show isn’t it, videoing her walking in with the flowers like they’ve just saved the world 😂 she could have gone and seen her without showing Instagram just to prove a point. She needs to put her bleeping phone down for once and spend time with her mum properly. Jason should stop paying her phone bill and confiscate the bleeping thing! And how long were they there for, half an hour? 😂 pathetic. She’d rather get back to speaking to loads of random strangers on Instagram like the sad loser she is. She can go all the way to London at the weekend and meet people from Instagram she’s never met before so she can beg for freebies but can only see her mum to show Instagram and only stays for half an hour. She’s disgusting.

I was thinking earlier we haven't seen beggy drive herself in a long time? She used to always do stories in her car but now shes always with brooke or jason driving or walking. It was either earlier today or yesterday she was walking "up a big hill" home from work. Not gona even put down my speculations for fear of being accused of trolling 😂😂 Simply an observation!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does it bug anyone else the way she says ‘I’m going to see mum, I just got back from mums, it’s mums birthday’ instead of saying I’m going to see MY mum etc?

She’s your mum not mine so quit bleeping saying it like that!!

Or is that just me.......
Winds me up something rotten when she calls her mummy lol

Reactions: 5
I was thinking earlier we haven't seen beggy drive herself in a long time? She used to always do stories in her car but now shes always with brooke or jason driving or walking. It was either earlier today or yesterday she was walking "up a big hill" home from work. Not gona even put down my speculations for fear of being accused of trolling 😂😂 Simply an observation!!
I’ll do it for ya 😉 Beggy stop drink driving

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think that she parks up that hill, and was about to drive home illegally as she was wearing flip flops. You could clearly hear them as she walked.It’s an offence Beggy - and you are going to lose your licence. I’m tempted to tip off Suffolk Police the next time you’re off your face on a Saturday night, and driving at 6am on Sunday morning. Be careful love, there might just be an officer in a car waiting around the corner for you 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think that she parks up that hill, and was about to drive home illegally as she was wearing flip flops. You could clearly hear them as she walked.It’s an offence Beggy - and you are going to lose your licence. I’m tempted to tip off Suffolk Police the next time you’re off your face on a Saturday night, and driving at 6am on Sunday morning. Be careful love, there might just be an officer in a car waiting around the corner for you 😘
Exactly! 6am trips to the booty after a session in the swinger’s shed! Over the limit I’d say!
Reference the visit to her Mother this evening, that was clearly for the benefit of us ‘trolls’ and secondly can’t the woman keep ANYTHING private? Does her Mother need 60k (alleged) followers knowing her business? Oh and one last thing, I seriously hope Brooke stays away from folk with cigarettes ‘cos that ratty tit fake hair of hers is a fire hazard waiting to happen! Thank goodness Beggy doesn’t actually light any of those candles she’s blagged!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You’re right! She “made” J go with her to get groceries yesterday. Interesting...

Reactions: 4
The flowers fried my brain.. the vibe was as if they were presenting an award to a stranger not dropping off cheapie flowers to your own mum! Filming Brooke as if she's a toddler handing over a handmade card.. so odd!

Reactions: 7
I just cannot wait for Brooke to get in the tit for her driving habits. Needs a reality hit. Beggy condones it and it infuriates me. I sent the last lot of screenshots to Suffolk police and evidently nothing’s come of it. Maybe she’ll realise her stupidity when she prangs her car or god forbid, hurts someone! Silly little cow. If that were my daughter, I’d kick her arse for such irresponsible behaviour. Mind you, old Begs used to do it all the time until I, and presumably others, commented.

When does the minky competition finish? The one she’s admitted Dawn is gonna win.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Her ‘friend’ has just gone, ok then Beggy 😉 more tapping to piss everyone off, go and sort your nails out instead of tapping the tit out of everything with them!

‘I always get questions about these lights’ no you don’t Beggy 😂 who remembers when she used to say love island copied her lights? Oh yeah the producers are all sat watching Beggys stories for inspiration 🤣🤣🤣 ffs she really is so delusional and so bleeping up herself.

Can’t wait to see which one of her mates wins the mirror and we all know Dawns gonna win the bleeping sponge 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I won’t do a live as you’ll all start talking to me 😭😭
Does she think doing an insta tv story makes it more legit? You’ll still fix it Beggy because that’s what you do with every competition you’ve ever done. She must think everyone is as thick as her 😂

Reactions: 6
Why does she repeat herself straight after she’s just said it? 😂 ‘I’m gonna give myself the mammoth task of cleaning my blinds, that’s as good as it’s getting today they need cleaning so I’m gonna clean all the blinds that’s as good as it gets today’ ffs how thick 🤣 bet they’ve not been cleaned since they were bought the filthy cow

Reactions: 6
First time those blinds have ever been cleaned 🤢
And why does she make out she never stops?! All she does is film herself doing duck all & chatting utter shite & then stands & gives 2p’s out at work. Hardly a 12 hour stint down the mines is it 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s only done the insta tv because she knows Dawn has won it 🤣🤣🤣 more irritating TAPPING.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.