Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gers76

Chatty Member
Was just watching Nikki at westholme stories. She was doing a raffle for prizes and she said I’m doing it live as we don’t have cheating here 😂😂 bet it was aimed at beggy 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Imokhun

None of these woman’s decisions or choice impacts your lifes!! Are you really that sad and bothered by some random woman who paints her living a random colour? And with regards to her mum you cannot judge maybe her mum has asked for privacy!

I cannot believe what I am reading! It is so pathetic and childish
Judging by the spelling I reckon this is you Becky!
Nice of you to join.... one question I’m dying to know! Do you all put your keys in a bowl? Was the bowl #ad #gifted?

• Haha
Reactions: 28

OhAbsolutely

Chatty Member
Thread name suggestion: Dirty Beggy can’t stop drinking, crisps for dinner, no wonder she’s shrinking!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Leita

Chatty Member
Do you reckon this about Becky 🤔
Yes without a doubt. It’s exactly her words she used.

Also Becky. If you were having early menopause you would know about it. I’ve gone through menopause - my boobs are still where they should be, I don’t sweat in places I didn’t know I could..... read up on menopause it’s a hell of a lot different to what you think. She was due on last month now this month she’s in menopause..... seriously. Don’t make light, joke about menopause, it’s not an easy body transition for some females. I’ve had severe migraines, no periods for 20 months, bone pain, hot flushes, night sweats, irritability that makes me feel like jaws, tiredness that’s has nearly finished me off, weight gain and itching oh and allergies springing up all over the place.

But you know what Becky, I have an IG account with 70k + followers, I work 45 hour weeks yes more than full time, I pay for all my things, decline gifts through IG as I don’t agree with accepting things to advertise, it’s false and not necessary. so I’m not jealous.... and not a troll. Just a very hard working humble human being that pays my way.

And yes. You read right. I decline gifts, I always say that’s very kind but no thanks. It’s easy to do 😉

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Pearlpow

Anyone notice shes mentioned the colour orange three times already today.. "oo next has new colour burnt orange" "this is my orange top from asda" "love brookes shorts this orange colour"... 100% that living room will be orange by august.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Ekkwhine

VIP Member
Aww I like Jason, bless him.

Jason, if you read here, next time she films you blink H-E-L-P in morse code and I’ll come and rescue you

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Merclady

Chatty Member
I had to keep quiet a few weeks ago when Beggy said Melanoma was one of the best cancers to have (?) My Mum had a very small Malignant Melanoma and it metastasized to her brain. She lived for two years after diagnosis. No cancer is “the best” and I found it incredibly insensitive of her to say that. I wish her Mum all the best but this disease is insidious and unpredictable. Beggy your Mum needs your ( private) time, not a supermarket bouquet and a surprise appearance on Instagram.

• Sad
Reactions: 22