Beckyhomesweethome #6 Raspberry walls and bootsale hauls, she still can’t grasp the ASA rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The constant bleeping tapping of those tacky nails 😡😡 makes me want to snap each one off of her!

I got the impression she was trying to be like Hinch, the way she was wiping her sink that way, her mannerisms, the way she was talking, obvious she hadn’t got a bleeping clue but very hinch like at the same time. Just me?

I had to laugh out loud to myself watching those stories, tells everyone she cleans everyday, wipes dry sponge around a dry sink, sponge comes up filthy 🙄🤣🤣

She’s so bleeping rude, and so is her common mate Dawn if that’s how she speaks about Beggys followers! Oh you meant on here didn’t you, trampy! yeah it would be a fix you daft witch because half the time you don’t randomly select names do you!! Stop bleeping tapping!! Jesus Christ. Do you think she sits at work all 4 hours of at her cash til just tapping those bastard nails?!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Just letting us know dawns gonna be one of the winners tomorrow 😂 TAP TAP bleeping TAP ‘gonna sign off for the day’ then does another 10 stories 🙄 ‘I don’t wanna keep bugging my mum’ you don’t ever talk or see her so no chance of that happening. ‘I will leave you for the rest of the day now’ does another 5 stories 😂 ‘thanks for being top banana and I’ll catch you laterz’ duck sake what does she sound like! The constant trying to be younger than she is is so cringy she needs to take a look in one of her 100 mirrors and realise she’s a wrinkly old woman with no life! Stop trying to be something you’re not

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Of course everyone is messaging her regarding her teeth 🤥 Why the hell would you spend good money on whitening strips for those toblerone gnashers 🙄
Toblerone gnashers DEAD 😂😂😂😂

Top banana!!! Im done with her she's killed me off with that

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Toblerone gnashers DEAD 😂😂😂😂

Top banana!!! Im done with her she's killed me off with that
My father in law is a dentist and his take on all this home and dental surgery teeth whitening is that it badly weakens teeth. in He said in 5-10 years they will crack or loosen or break . His comment exactly was that in 2030 we’re going to have hundreds of Shane McGowan from the Pogues walking around. 😂 he’s an old school dentist who would always tell patients truths. Nowadays people like my dentist see ££ over health any day. It’s more about vanity than health. She will come to regret her crest strips and then she’s going to be just a gummy beg.. no doubt she will beg some implants by then. On a side note is she trying to jump in Hinch’s grave whilst she’s off on Mat leave ? I bloody hope not . Hinch was horrific , beggy will be unbearable

Reactions: 11
She’s off to work tonight. Meaning Jason will actually be able to enjoy some time in the home he pays for.

Reactions: 9
So she’s using her Mum as an excuse for her billion stories...duck off, if you’re so worried about your Mother why not keep your phone free so she can ring / text you or better still duck off the likes of advertising a bloody minky and get to the hospital with her instead. Decide what’s more important in your life!!!
Jesus Christ, she’d use anything for a sympathy vote...Even a woman with cancer!!

Reactions: 10
faux... what is this word..... faux....?

Dawn wants to enter competition....... but she can't because it will be fixed..... Aren't they fixed anyway....

Top banana tattlers....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
All I could hear were her spades tapping all the way through that boring as duck story about her nephew.

‘I’ve just opened the tree, I’m just opening the box so that is the tree’ ffs can she be anymore pointless and boring today? So Jason came home from work, walked the dog and is now going back to work. He definitely hates being at home when she’s there. What the duck was that ‘ahhh say whaaattt’ ???🤣🤣🤣 does she not hear herself and think omg I’m an absolute bleep.
That tapping is doing duck all for my anger issues

Reactions: 6
I cant cope wth that random hashtag floating at the end of all her grid posts. #ad #floggingshit #morecrapformyhouse #

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My father in law is a dentist and his take on all this home and dental surgery teeth whitening is that it badly weakens teeth. in He said in 5-10 years they will crack or loosen or break . His comment exactly was that in 2030 we’re going to have hundreds of Shane McGowan from the Pogues walking around. 😂 he’s an old school dentist who would always tell patients truths. Nowadays people like my dentist see ££ over health any day. It’s more about vanity than health. She will come to regret her crest strips and then she’s going to be just a gummy beg.. no doubt she will beg some implants by then. On a side note is she trying to jump in Hinch’s grave whilst she’s off on Mat leave ? I bloody hope not . Hinch was horrific , beggy will be unbearable
She could eat an apple through a tennis racket with those teeth! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why did she do a story about how she hopes she doesn’t have to pay out for new glasses and hopes they can just change the lenses?? BECKY MATE you’ve spent about 1K in the past week on utter tat 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why did she do a story about how she hopes she doesn’t have to pay out for new glasses and hopes they can just change the lenses?? BECKY MATE you’ve spent about 1K in the past week on utter tat 😂😂😂😂
She got 2 pairs while there, and now she's talking about being able to buy more 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought she was going to tell her followers how her Mum got on at the hospital today...
Nah, she’ll be sat waiting for the DM’s asking her how she is then draw it out in her stories tomorrow drumming up more attention.

Reactions: 5
‘I’m good to you lot, I’ve just spoken to Minky and TOLD them I want to hold a competition’ sorry but are we meant to be grateful?! Who the f*** does she think she is?! Becky love, you’re an ordinary woman with a few thousand followers not an ‘A’ list celebrity, this IG has certainly gone to her head. If you want to be a celebrity why don’t you take a leaf out of a fellow IG Rosie Ramsay and give away ALL the gifts you are gifted? Oh that’s right, because you’re a greedy cow and couldn’t actually give a tit about your followers, it’s all about the ME, ME, ME!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s going for her eyes tested, hopefully they will give her some decent glasses and she can see all the shite in her house and that it’s hot pink in her living room.
Ok correct me if I’m wrong but if you go for an eye test at spec savers do you not have to wait like a week to get your glasses ?

Ok correct me if I’m wrong but if you go for an eye test at spec savers do you not have to wait like a week to get your glasses ?
I mean your prescription and new frames?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.