Beckyhomesweethome #6 Raspberry walls and bootsale hauls, she still can’t grasp the ASA rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My father in law is a dentist and his take on all this home and dental surgery teeth whitening is that it badly weakens teeth. in He said in 5-10 years they will crack or loosen or break . His comment exactly was that in 2030 we’re going to have hundreds of Shane McGowan from the Pogues walking around. 😂 he’s an old school dentist who would always tell patients truths. Nowadays people like my dentist see ££ over health any day. It’s more about vanity than health. She will come to regret her crest strips and then she’s going to be just a gummy beg.. no doubt she will beg some implants by then. On a side note is she trying to jump in Hinch’s grave whilst she’s off on Mat leave ? I bloody hope not . Hinch was horrific , beggy will be unbearable
The teeth whitening strips worry me for that reason. Oh an the charcoal paste,that’s always so abrasive. Everyone’s teeth 🦷 will only be a certain natural white tone. All will be different.

Reactions: 2
The teeth whitening strips worry me for that reason. Oh an the charcoal paste,that’s always so abrasive. Everyone’s teeth 🦷 will only be a certain natural white tone. All will be different.
I bought the same strips from the US after I saw her stories a while ago and only used about 4 and my teeth were SO sensitive after. They would hurt when I inhaled through my mouth and would just ache all day. Definitely not good.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Her stories this morning, she’s quite clearly struggling with the news of her mum. Why she feels she needs to address people I don’t know. It’s obviously quite difficult news, why not just do a grid post and be done with it. It’s not needed to see her struggling to say anything, people would understand if she didn’t do stories on it. But I guess she knows if she was to tell lots of strangers about her mum she’ll get some sympathy.
Very bizarre behaviour!!!

Reactions: 7
She does look worried and maybe its hit her now and she will not take her mum for granted anymore. This is serious and she needs to realise family are far more important than spending or boozing. You can’t buy the time back with them.

A bit brutal to tell your mum that she’s just a number though. I’d have worded that with far more tact.

Reactions: 6
Yeah I thought that too. I know what she was trying to say but definitely could of worded it abit better!
And actually it’s good that the hospital are being cautious, they are the experts after all?
It must be a frustrating time for the family!
Becky, why not get off stories, Instagram all together, and be there for your mum!

Reactions: 5
I knew she would put it on stories, why the hell won’t she just put that damn phone away and invest all her time & attention on to her mother. I’m sorry but if she was that worried she’d be taking herself away from social media and concentrating on her family. She just doesn’t seem genuine to me at all, yes it’s her Mum but to address her as a ‘number’ and then going from news of her cancer spreading to bloody Brooke’s hair is just weird and seems so insincere to me!
Also, would you give a duck about launching competitions after that news? No, you bloody wouldn’t! But hey, Becky still wants her insta fame regardless of anything else that’s going on in her or her families life.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I knew she would put it on stories, why the hell won’t she just put that damn phone away and invest all her time & attention on to her mother. I’m sorry but if she was that worried she’d be taking herself away from social media and concentrating on her family. She just doesn’t seem genuine to me at all, yes it’s her Mum but to address her as a ‘number’ and then going from news of her cancer spreading to bloody Brooke’s hair is just weird and seems so insincere to me!
Also, would you give a duck about launching competitions after that news? No, you bloody wouldn’t! But hey, Becky still wants her insta fame regardless of anything else that’s going on in her or her families life.
Amen! 👏🏼👍🏼 Spot on.

Am I the only one who still doesn’t think she gives a tit? She didn’t seem very upset speaking about that, then started smiling and talking about Brooke’s hair and banging on about a sponge competition and posting photos of her dressing room 🙄🙄 sorry but that’s not someone who’s going out of their mind with worry.

Reactions: 13
Nothing else needs to be said, we all knew she was drumming up for sympathy.
You’ve totally hit the nail on the head.
She will never realise how lucky she is to be near her mum and to have her mum in her life. We only get one mum in our life.

• Heart
Nothings more important than insta fame & begging freebies to our Begs!

Reactions: 9
Hi I’m Beggy Evans. I’m so excited to clean my house as I haven’t got off my bony arse and done it in about 5 years because my full time job is posting annoying videos and over filtered photos of myself and telling everyone about my disgusting bodily functions all day every day.

I do have a part time job as well which is tapping my fingernails to annoy the tit out of everyone

God I’m so busy!
I can just really tell how much the tapping finger nails annoy you! 😋😁🤣😅😂

Reactions: 2
Notice she’s all smiles now she’s been sent lots of messages regarding her mum. duck she winds me up!
Your mother has been told the cancer has spread, you broadcast it to 60k followers, launch competitions, try to justify why in a 4 bed house you’ve turned two into dressing rooms. Yet you could’ve used that time to visit your mum, but oh no not you, again your poor mother has to come to you 😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 10
My mum had cancer on her face, obviously the most serious is melanoma. More commonly at her mum's age is squamous cell carcinoma which spreads quickly on the surface and generally not invasive or life threatening, this might explain the non urgency of appointments. Plastic surgeons often remove this type of cancer, rather than oncologists, to minimise scarring. Just a guess, but this might be the case.

Reactions: 10
🔝🍌🖕🏼

Who at 40 even says that! And why is she so shocked that so many people are going through tit. FFS she’s so thick 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Christmas in July- Influencer day. Oh do duck off Beggy, you’re just going to grab more freebies...So you can go to London for the day but can’t go to the hospital appointment with the woman who gave birth to you. What a selfish individual you are!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Nothing else needs to be said, we all knew she was drumming up for sympathy.
You’ve totally hit the nail on the head.
She will never realise how lucky she is to be near her mum and to have her mum in her life. We only get one mum in our life.
I lost my mum last year,the 1st anniversary is in a couple of weeks,there is no way on earth that I would be on insta day in day out,launching fixed competitions and talking about trivial stuff while my mum was in hospital awaiting an op as serious as her mum's is.Get off your phone Beggy and go and sit with your mum and spend quality time with her.I miss my mum every day and wish she was here still..

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I lost my mum last year,the 1st anniversary is in a couple of weeks,there is no way on earth that I would be on insta day in day out,launching fixed competitions and talking about trivial stuff while my mum was in hospital awaiting an op as serious as her mum's is.Get off your phone Beggy and go and sit with your mum and spend quality time with her.I miss my mum every day and wish she was here still..
Sadly I think Becky will only realise when it’s too late. I feel your pain, I lost my Mum over 20 years ago but still miss her every single day 😔 x

• Sad
Christmas in July- Influencer day. Oh do duck off Beggy, you’re just going to grab more freebies...So you can go to London for the day but can’t go to the hospital appointment with the woman who gave birth to you. What a selfish individual you are!!!
So that’s why she’s bought a Balsam Hill tree. She can swoon all over the stand - harping on about how she lives their stuff (in Beggy speak PLEASE GIVE ME FREEBIES)! She obviously needs one of their storage carts and as much tit as she can beg from every other stand. She is so utterly shameless. Maybe a title for the next thread - Shameless Shitfaced Swinger?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.