Beckyhomesweethome #58 All the clothes on that rack, Beggy thinks colourful means blackkk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never came across someone who is so insensitive to what is going on around them. So many people this year will struggle to put anything under the tree or on the table on Christmas Day however here is Becky in full Christmas tat mode. How can she only justify glueing all those sweets the that polystyrene tree who in their right minds would then eat one it angers me so much. Her decorating skills are zilch and her colour co-ordination is minging I’ve never seen such a depressing house, and then there’s the Cedar Room WTF is that all about it’s a log cabin extenshun I could go on as you all do but just angers more at this time of year

Reactions: 16
I go to work for a few hours , now home and come back to catch up and jeez the tat cave nearly went up in flames!

I really hope this has taught them a lesson. It could have been so much worse for them! It would take something bad happening to teach them that they are not invincible!

I never light my wax burner in any room that I am not in. You are just asking for trouble!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Has anybody else noticed all the tit under her nails as she was fingering her tealights around their bowl . The dirty scummy old bag 😣

• Sick
Reactions: 6
"Check your smoke alarms, your boobs, your testicles, your man boobs and book a smear"

Has she inhaled smoke or something? What is she on about 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She sounds drunk!
I thought the same, she was literally just wittering on about nothing and kept repeating the same shite.

Also, imagine saying you’ve got a mega busy week and then list the boiler being fitted, out with a friend Friday and then away to Bista on Sunday with Brookeblessher……..🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
This woman sells candles for soul.

She advertises and earns commission on candles, yet she almost sets her entire house on fire by using a candle incorrectly?!

Seriously?

(Well... Brooke did. Apparently)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Fuckkkk I wish tat palace had 1029493 Xmas decs up and went up in flames 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
If that house went up in flames it would take 5 mins before it would be a pile of ash where the house once stood. All the plastic and flammable cheap materials.

Reactions: 11
Lying that she used to leave her lights on until a friends house burnt down……..and that was back in the day when you used to change the bulbs in your lights????? Nah Becky it was only last year you learnt that you shouldn’t leave the lights on. Liar liar ya Christmas tress on fire 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 26
OMG at the hag giving her regular reminder to check smoke alarms and then IMMEDIATELY switching to bragging about her enormous wall mounted reef, loaded with cable tied and glue gunned electric lights! Like, literally in the same story!!

Time to break out my favourite Becky DIY fact, she put in a wooden splash back and said that was OK because she only uses the front two hobs 😝

The fact she's so obsessed with lecturing followers about fire safety is pure projection, she surely knows that tatty towers is the biggest fire hazard this side of Sellafield 😁

Reactions: 22
It’s concerning she doesn’t understand you can’t leave lights on, washing machines or tumble driers etc. I’m pretty sure she probably went out and left wax burners on too. She didn’t stop the lights when her friends house burnt down - she claims she stopped last Christmas when loads of us told her how dangerous it was. I’ve genuinely never known anyone be so dim and have absolutely no awareness of anything going on in the world regardless whether it’s something small or large.

Reactions: 14
How smelly is her house she literally has a plug in right next to the wax melt. Does she need both on? She said she always burns the 8 hour ones but brooke only lit a small one. She is bleeping dim! What a great advertisement for soul candles dear oh dear!

Screenshot_20211103-075434_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 4
A lot of people messaged her saying “ Don’t use scented candles in your wax burner “ !! Ah ok so what am I supposed to do with my waxmelt burner? Fry an egg??? Slow cook chicken curry??? 🤔🤔

“ a piece of plaster fell off with the clock” NOOOOOOOO 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is the problem with all these insta home accounts. For so long now they have showed themselves putting wax burners on all over the house. What do they think will bloody happen leaving naked flames unattended everywhere?!!! Sad thing is she'll be buzzing she has content and an excuse to do her fireman Sam Ted talk. I'm assuming that worktop will now need replacing too

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.