Beckyhomesweethome #58 All the clothes on that rack, Beggy thinks colourful means blackkk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has sheds, cupboards and a garage full of Christmas decorations and you can hear in her voice how disappointed she is there wasn't loads for her to buy. How greedy and pathetic. Can't she contact the small business Tony Almond? I'm sure they could get her what she needs? Suppose that means paying them though. Silly me!

Reactions: 20
Stupid sad pathetic woman...what an empty shallow life she leads...on another note is anyone annoyed by the way she says 'beautiful' and 'marksies'...i'm assuming she means Marks & Spencer.

Reactions: 9
It was Halloween yesterday. A matter of hours ago.
This woman is thickkk if she thinks shop staff are going to have turned stock around by 8:30am.
Get a life.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She's calling the shops rubbish because they didn't have more tat in 😂😂😂
bleeping hell, she's livid isn't she.
What did I say! I knew she would come on and start calling the shops. I knew she would be setting herself up for a disappointment! What an absolute moron 🤣 She is livid. The shops aren't rubbish, it's Becky with the problem!
I mean looking at the red and black stuff she has "so far" (which means she must be getting more) she has more than enough!

She's livid because she hasn't been able to feed her addiction. I wonder what she was actually hoping for!

Reactions: 17
It was Halloween yesterday. A matter of hours ago.
This woman is thickkk if she thinks shop staff are going to have turned stock around by 8:30am.
Get a life.
I went to Sainsburys today and all Halloween stuff had been replaced by Christmas. I was going to have a look for some half prices Halloween stuff to put away for next year but there was absolutely nothing, just Christmas tit

Reactions: 2
She needs to get off her lazy bony arse and get herself a bleeping full time job instead of obsessing over Christmas decorations on the 1st November.

Reactions: 17
She is utterly ridiculous.

The constant Christmas at midnight tit?! Stop it.... Some people actually ENJOY Halloween and next it's bonfire night!

Christmas is December, npt bleeping November 1st at 6am..

How pathetic her life is to have nothing else other than heading out for more worthless Christmas tat???
All of this.
Halloween is my absolute favourite time of year but then it’s bonfire night and then it’s Christmas stuff.
She is obsessed with Christmas. It’s one bleeping day fgs! Get a life woman!
And she makes me laugh how she expects the shops to have new stuff in every time she goes. Just because you have bought EVERYTHING on the shelves doesn’t mean the companies are tit! Unlike you Beggy , companies don’t have unlimited funds to frit away! 😠

It’s very worrying and sad that a grown women who was in the same shop last week .has to race to the shops in a desperate hurry the morning after Halloween .to see if anything new is out . Shopping yet again. I am horrified .
Her addiction has always been bad but agree this next level. There’s no way my husband would be ok with this, he’d be pulling me up about it and telling me so stop wasting money and get a life!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
It's all she has. She has no meaningful relationships, her and her husband hardly sit in the same room and I'm sure they sleep on opposite sides of her super king bed. Her daughter takes all she can get from her, she hardly bothers with parents/siblings. Her friends are drinking buddies and there's obviously no real relationship with her only grandchild. I'd rather have 1 bauble and 1 outfit and keep my own life
Wait! She’s got a super king bed? I never knew THAT! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I like Xmas I get it out the loft on the day and put it poxy up I may buy the odd new bit! She’s a nut job keeps getting it out mucking about with it even in July she had all that tatt out! The whole lot needs burning the woman is off her head ffs 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
What a sad, pathetic sack of tit she is.
Going shopping at 8:30am on the 1st November because she thinks the shops have worked throughout the night to get Christmas ready for her to buy more cheap, plastic rubbish!
Most of us are about to start our day at work & that work shy bleep is away to get more decorations for her soulless, cold, miserable home.

How can anyone find that relatable?!!
To be fair I work for a major supermarket and we did in fact work through the night to clear Halloween and get out the Xmas decorations, crackers, gift wrap etc. All for the Beggy’s of this world 😡

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Why not buy from Tony Almonds seeing as though she "works" with them??? Or that Christmas R Us???
No..she wont as its not for free!! 2 faced muppet 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 5
Has that tit seriously started putting up Christmas decorations???? Omg they’ll be inches deep in dust by Christmas because that lazy arse hole won’t be cleaning will she ???? Urghhhhh hopefully she gets a life for Christmas 🤞

Reactions: 11
9B8CB4BD-6216-4593-92FD-5BA6301DCDC9.png

5332D142-6733-4467-BAB9-962B951AE873.png
Can we all just take a moment to reminisce about the extensions😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Those extensions are awful...who in their right mind would pay to have those done?

I knew she’d start putting something up today wish I’d called it now 🤣 she just wants to be one of the first to do it doesn’t she, she was fuming last year when everyone was putting them up early and no one was bothered by time she put hers up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.