Beckyhomesweethome #58 All the clothes on that rack, Beggy thinks colourful means blackkk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another busy week for Beggy 🙄 dunno how she copes. Imagine if she was a true mrs Christmas and encouraged people to GIVE UNTO OTHERS. Mention a reverse advent calendar for a food bank? Mention volunteering? Launch a toy appeal? Nope more freebies, shopping and ‘stuff’ for greedy Beggy bullshitter.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Another busy week for Beggy 🙄 dunno how she copes. Imagine if she was a true mrs Christmas and encouraged people to GIVE UNTO OTHERS. Mention a reverse advent calendar for a food bank? Mention volunteering? Launch a toy appeal? Nope more freebies, shopping and ‘stuff’ for greedy Beggy bullshitter.
Her busyness is all fake along with her life!!
I'm busy today volunteering at the techno stitch group at the school, then my grankids and I wil go help out at the community farm for a few hours and go for hot chocolate after.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Her busyness is all fake along with her life!!
I'm busy today volunteering at the techno stitch group at the school, then my grankids and I wil go help out at the community farm for a few hours and go for hot chocolate after.
Are you planning a ROAD TRIP to your fourth closest B&M though!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who lights a wax burner and goes upstairs, not only is it unsafe but surely you’re supposed to enjoy the smell, people are obsessed with the damn things, like someone’s pointed out, why has she got a plug in next to the burner? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Beggys house stinks, pass it on! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A lot of people messaged her saying “ Don’t use scented candles in your wax burner “ !! Ah ok so what am I supposed to do with my waxmelt burner? Fry an egg??? Slow cook chicken curry??? 🤔🤔

“ a piece of plaster fell off with the clock” NOOOOOOOO 😂😂😂😂
Yea it’s really dangerous
I didn’t know
I lit one in a glass burner and it exploded

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Getting in early with thread title suggestion inspired by this morning’s antics

‘Check your manboobs, book a smear, the hag thinks Christmas is almost here’ (n)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her clock fell off the wall taking plaster with it 😂😂😂
Surely her island worktop will need replacing or some serious repair.
Not a good day for the Beggatron yesterday.. shame 🙊

Reactions: 6
Why does she do that awful morning introduction every day!?!? She's not on tv!!!

Reactions: 4
Why does she do that awful morning introduction every day!?!? She's not on tv!!!
Well at least she’s not saying “ coming to you live from the cedar room/ kitchen/DFS ripped sofa/ toilet/ top of my Christmas tree “ and shakes her phone like crazed psychopath like she used to do last year 😤🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well at least she’s not saying “ coming to you live from the cedar room/ kitchen/DFS ripped sofa/ toilet/ top of my Christmas tree “ and shakes her phone like crazed psychopath like she used to do last year 😤🙄
There's still time 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Parking myself back here for the inevitable joy the car crash decorating that's about to commence will give me.
Bets on the house will be seen from space this year

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jason you absolute wet wipe, tell yr wife to wait until at least after yr bday before she starts filling the house with enough flammable tit that if it caught fire would really be seen from space. She makes a big deal about her bday and brookeblessher will have all the decs taken down for her bday even though its only a few days after Christmas but you or mac for that matter don't count. Why you are lining this woman's pockets with cash to spend like its going out of fashion is beyond me, she must be amazing in bed!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Thanks for that I await her doing this tomorrow...so yeah

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.