Beckyhomesweethome #58 All the clothes on that rack, Beggy thinks colourful means blackkk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously helping out the RNLI in their lifeboat yesterday with that bloody gilet 🤢
Except she wouldn't ever dream of helping anyone out

Has that tit seriously started putting up Christmas decorations???? Omg they’ll be inches deep in dust by Christmas because that lazy arse hole won’t be cleaning will she ???? Urghhhhh hopefully she gets a life for Christmas 🤞
The reef looks awful, it's so bare so i doubt fingers will be able to leave it that way

Reactions: 3
Am I the only one who thinks the reef looks nice? It looks so much better than when she crams decorations on them.

Reactions: 9
Am I the only one who thinks the reef looks nice? It looks so much better than when she crams decorations on them.
I actually like the reef, but I’m thinking she didn’t make it. It’s too understated for her and where are all the cable ties 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I like the reef but I hope it doesn’t give the hag any ideas of having minimalist tasteful christmas decs! Where’s the fun in that!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Has she finally learnt that less is more and every surface doesn't have to be covered. Does she realise that everyone was taking the piss out of last years tree so much so that she changed it. Will she leave it at that or won't she be able to stop herself chucking more tat on it.

Reactions: 4
Why does she keep doing boomerangs of her stupid face....boomerangs make me really angry.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Nobody gives a shiny shite what days your putting up your Christmas arch !!!! It’s just So good damn boring 😴😴😴 #boreoffbecky

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is the issue that she doesn’t know the difference between a heat alarm and smoke alarm? Also, it’s quite common knowledge you can’t use tealights that aren’t the smaller ones with wax melts is it not? Certainly all packets of wax melts I buy tell you this on the packaging. Small ones only (can’t mind the burn time).

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So Brooke lit an 8 hour tealight, went upstairs and left it 🙄
How bloody stupid can you get!!
Who leaves a naked flame unattended?
My god they were very lucky there, all the plug ins & electric burners you can buy & she no doubt purchases the cheapest, shittiest burners & the worst possible tealights imaginable.

Remember when she used to go out all day/night and leave her billion Christmas tree lights on?
Wasn't it some fireman that told her the risks?
If any of the Evan's family had brains they'd be bleeping dangerous! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 17
There does not seem to be any basic common sense in that house hold what so ever. Leaving a naked flame unattended. . 🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.