Beckyhomesweethome #58 All the clothes on that rack, Beggy thinks colourful means blackkk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah man I’m gutted I missed this candle gate thing!! 🤣 I haven’t checked her stories or thread for a couple of days cos she’s unbearable. As soon as I heard her say ‘I’m Becky home sweet home and this is your Christmas countdown’ I was done… anyway 🤣🤣 what happened??? Did her house actually catch fire? Did her smoke alarm not go off? Someone please fill me in 😊

I went to a really strict catholic school and I remember that Christmas wasn’t really mentioned or any decorations put up till after Remembrance Sunday as a mark of respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why you are lining this woman's pockets with cash to spend like its going out of fashion is beyond me, she must be amazing in bed!!!
100% no snagging in their house as they sleep with the bedroom door wide open every night 😂 she did a whole story about how she closed it once and Jason walked right into it (or it might have been her I can’t mind). Weird weird couple.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Bloody hell!!!! 6.30am and shes 100mph waffling in about Christmas trees and not finding the legs from the arcchh!!!
Also buying ALL the twigs last year because they were 15p so it don't matter if she sprays them another colour and they don't look right????! Jesus, i bet someone would've bought them genuinely and been pleased with the colour!!
Oh and ps incase you didnt know Jaysunnnn is just going to have 2hrs sleep as he has been on nightsssss

Reactions: 10
bleeping hell the woman is off the scale crazy 🤯
Who wakes up at 6am & gets into such a state over Christmas decorations. It's the first week of November FFS!!!
It proves she has nothing else to worry about in her sad, empty, little life.
People have lost jobs, homes, loved ones yet here's this thundercunt having a breakdown over missing bleeping arch feet.
Give me strength!!! 😤

Reactions: 19
100% no snagging in their house as they sleep with the bedroom door wide open every night 😂 she did a whole story about how she closed it once and Jason walked right into it (or it might have been her I can’t mind). Weird weird couple.
So basically Brooke knows that if the doors closed….. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Anyone else thinks she chats tit on Instagram because no one in her house wants to listen to her waffling on! It’s like she’s dumping all her bullshit out of her brain or she might combust

Reactions: 15
How can anyone possibly like this twit?
The amount of tit in that shed is bleeping vulgar, we all knew she'd not let Jason have his birthday first before she started dragging all her crap out, it always has to be what Beggy wants. She can't wait for ANYTHING!
She is disgustingly selfish & greedy.

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Slight off subject- there is a couple walking the Uk coastline, they were in flexistow yesterday the pictures are beautiful, the mayor visited them, as they are raising money for army veterans , it's just beautiful, anyway this woman is cooped up in her hide, with not a thought of the world around her and today I can't even, same tit every single year. Urgh. Waste of breath.

• Angry
The amount of crap in that shed that age had to buy yet won’t use is disgusting. It literally looks like a store selling Xmas goods.

Also, she bought all those new tubs and sorted all her decs out into colour order recently so why would the legs for the arch be in with the decs from it? Liar liar Beggy x

Attachments

Reactions: 6
BALSAM HILLS, it’s balsam hills you absolute thicko! But knowing her it’s something completely different! 😡🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
The amount of unused stuff in that shed that she only bought cos it was 15p is disgusting. Absolute greed and selfishness. A family with nothing could have bought some of that for their Christmas but no, they can't because Becky buys the whole box cos it's cheap. She is sickening. I don't understand how her followers don't see it.
And who in their right mind starts decorating for Christmas in their kitchen when the plumber is there to fit a new boiler?! 🤯

Reactions: 16
The amount of unused stuff in that shed that she only bought cos it was 15p is disgusting. Absolute greed and selfishness. A family with nothing could have bought some of that for their Christmas but no, they can't because Becky buys the whole box cos it's cheap. She is sickening. I don't understand how her followers don't see it.
And who in their right mind starts decorating for Christmas in their kitchen when the plumber is there to fit a new boiler?! 🤯
I hope he finds a problem and things need ripped up🤣

Reactions: 1
Am I the only one who thinks warm white lights would look better with red and cool white better with blue? And I say this as someone who chucks a load of multicoloured tinsel everywhere and doesn't give af for christmas 🤣 I just feel like every decision she makes is bizarre?!

Also lolling so much that she is doing those stories while the PLUMBER IS THERE 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
HERE'S MANIC BECKY!!!!

Same tit every November, the speed talking and waffling. Beggy we know how to decorate a Christmas tree , we are not stupid.

And is anyone else fed up with that noise she keeps making with her tongue/teeth? Like a slap sound...absolute melt

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.