Beckyhomesweethome #58 All the clothes on that rack, Beggy thinks colourful means blackkk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wanna see how many drink-related boomerangs the hag posts! My bet is three, plus one group shot with the swingers

Then single photo of the dimly lit wall with the caption 'nite' at 11pm or so

Then radio silence til tomorrow afternoon as she's hanging like a bat

Not saying she's predictable or anything 🤪
Judging by Dawns comment on her post the swingers aren’t going 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Instead of spending all your time buying tat and decorating you could actually have these kind of days out regularly Begs. Behaving like you’ve never been out anywhere before. Go to the theatre, try nice restaurants, visit museums etc. What a sad life you lead 🙁

Reactions: 17
Instead of spending all your time buying tat and decorating you could actually have these kind of days out regularly Begs. Behaving like you’ve never been out anywhere before. Go to the theatre, try nice restaurants, visit museums etc. What a sad life you lead 🙁
My thoughts exactly ...collect memories not things. her life is literally piss ups, shopping, decorating, Christmas. There's a big wide world out there.

Also I think her outfit was nice. She was dressing her age.

Reactions: 8
I was thinking the same
How many "wow" posts do we need. We know she never goes anywhere but she's acting like it's her first time out of the house!
If she curbed the tat buying, you can live a much richer life! Have days out etc me and me and my husband do this all the time. Memories not things. I know I won't look back in 10 years and be like remember when we bought that lampshade 🤣 maybe some people can but you get my drift. We have a right laugh with our kids sometimes about some of the holidays and days out we have had. It's precious!

Reactions: 7
Has she lived under a rock for the last 43 years? Wow, it’s the races, many of your followers have been, just enjoy your day quietly.

Reactions: 9
She looks half decent for a change, age appropriate outfit now if she'd stop with the open mouthed boomerangs and talking to her phone all day she'd maybe be a little more bearable...ill see myself out

Now I’m no oil painting, but if I had spent thousands of £s on my teef I would at least expect them to be central. Her teef have been on a journey alright, across her face! One front tooth is under the middle of her nose, the other way off to the side? What a waste of money! Please tell me I’m not the only one who thinks her face is becoming terribly lopsided?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I know we've all said it before but it'll make me feel better if I say it again..........her spending is off the scale, all those treatments, the new boiler, the plastering, the shopping trip, haircut, vit b12 jabs, lip filler, dermaplaning, she's spent thousands this week alone. OK so some of us are canny tatters, what exactly is Jason's job on the docks ? And what would he earn, seriously how can we find this out? She isn't working at the moment I think it's safe to say, so his wages is the only money coming in. Yeah he got compensation when he took a battering but she would have spent that a long time ago on garden lights alone, you don't actually get that much. Who can we report her to? Someone somewhere must be interested in the fact that her spending doesn't add up.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She can't just have a nice day out and keep her phone in her bag can she?
Me & hubby have just been out for lunch, not once did either of us pick up our phones.
We conversed with each other...I know, crazy eh?
She is totally addicted to sharing every second of her private life with strangers.

Reactions: 12
Now I’m no oil painting, but if I had spent thousands of £s on my teef I would at least expect them to be central. Her teef have been on a journey alright, across her face! One front tooth is under the middle of her nose, the other way off to the side? What a waste of money! Please tell me I’m not the only one who thinks her face is becoming terribly lopsided?
I've noticed a few people who have had Invisalign, end up with teeth that are off centre with their nose. I'm assuming its from where they file the teeth and then the Invisalign moves them

But what on earth is going on with her chin?! It's like the rest of her face is filled and her chin is collapsing!

Reactions: 8
It's such a pity she can't just enjoy her day at the races without having her phone out all the time. Or is she "taking us all along with her" 🥱🥱🥱 I am lucky to live 10 mins walk away from a lovely racecourse and we love going all the time as its a hobby but oh god the way she's documenting every inch of the day for insta is sad. Just enjoy the day!!! I get its exciting if you've never been before so all the more reason to put the phone down and be in the moment. I was glad she didn't dress in the sparkly outfits though as normal day racing when it's not ladies day is very different 😆

Reactions: 6
She doesn’t have a gap in the front two, it’s staining from smoking, very common place to get staining from smoking there. Dental nurse here and see this in patients who are smokers a lot.

She doesn’t have a gap in the front two, it’s staining from smoking, very common place to get staining from smoking there. Dental nurse here and see this in patients who are smokers a lot.
I didn't say that there is a gap, just that they're not central?

Reactions: 1
Well stone the crows! This is something I never thought I would type….. I think she for the first time in her life she dressed age appropriately!!! Bloody hell Begs I need to go for a lay down and try recover from this shock!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve not seen my husband properly for weeks, he’s worked the past 16 nights on the trot so have literally seen him in passing between me working, ferrying kids to sports clubs etc so I’d kill for a day at the races with him, but I definitely wouldn’t be taking tit boomerangs and videos of an empty racecourse.
Why can’t she just put her phone away and enjoy her day, we don’t need to know everything she does or the sheer fact that she doesn’t know what real life normal couples do with their spare time xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.