Beckyhomesweethome #58 All the clothes on that rack, Beggy thinks colourful means blackkk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The duck are those teeth and lips looking like, Goofy and Donald Ducks love child....she looks hideous and waaaaaay older than her age ....why do people feel the need to keep dicking around with their faces with procedures makes you look worse

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When she says Adam from mafsuk is fit.
Behave yourself Beggy, you're old enough to be his gran!! 😂😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
No it's not Becky's fault but choosing to brag on Insta is a choice.
Celebrities they are rich we know it they have the money. Becky comes across as an everyday person, she markets herself on "being real" and she is far from this now with how she portrays herself on insta with the lying and the aesthetic treatments and she has blow outs most weeks which real people don't.
She works in a pub part time
She isn't transparent about her insta earnings, and what I mean by this is she says she doesn't earn from it 99% of the time and its pure lies! The money is coming from somewhere. She doesn't earn an extra £20 from insta and it's a bit of pocket money. I believe she's making an income and making out she isn't for whatever reason, possibly tax! The pretending she doesn't earn is just sly for me
She hides the gifted, ad etc on her stories and why? Just be transparent! I know plenty who earn on Insta, I follow people who do and they don't lie about it or act shady. Beggy brags because she has nothing. She wants to be all "look at me" that's the issue!
I've spent some money this month on bits and bobs, difference is I'm not shouting about it on Insta and I've not got a following like she has. When you have a platform you are responsible for your content. Becky's account is a bragging and begging account she gives zero concern about anybody else as long as she gets what she wants. People who are struggling who may watch Becky might find it insensitive , they also might find celebrities insensitive too who knows
The point being is nobody is blaming Becky for the problems of this country but her behaviour on insta is questionable
pub?!? She works in an arcade!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Why does she come on every morning whispering? Why not just wait till you can talk properly if Brookeblessher is still in bed and Jaysun is in the house
Amongst other things that annoy me about her.....the whispering is the worst.....just talk normal or don't feckin bother....

Reactions: 6
She just needs to obsess whether she needs another coat of paint... it's assess Beggy you thick twit 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So apparently it’s 4-6 weeks for plaster to fully dry before you can paint. She’s done it in a couple of days, be interesting to see if Brookes room gets shown again when all the paint is peeling off 🙄

Reactions: 8
So apparently it’s 4-6 weeks for plaster to fully dry before you can paint. She’s done it in a couple of days, be interesting to see if Brookes room gets shown again when all the paint is peeling off 🙄
Is that what happens? I did wonder what the consequences were of painting a plastered wall before it’s dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.