Beckyhomesweethome #58 All the clothes on that rack, Beggy thinks colourful means blackkk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very quite today is she at work or painting the damp plaster šŸ¤”
Itā€™s clearly not dry. I would give it another week damp cold weather . Bring on the cracks . .why hurry something like this just no point . Been there done that . You will pay for it .

Reactions: 7
Itā€™s clearly not dry. I would give it another week damp cold weather . Bring on the cracks . .why hurry something like this just no point . Been there done that . You will pay for it .
i didnā€™t think it looked dry on that story but Iā€™m not an expert so wasnā€™t sure

Reactions: 2
Obviously, ā€˜no phones at the tableā€™ isnā€™t common courtesy at Beggyā€™s. Just eat your sodding dinner. You know weā€™ll wait ā€¦ā€¦..

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sad that she ā€˜eatsā€™ alone talking into her phone. They have the weirdest family set up Iā€™ve ever seen

Reactions: 16
I donā€™t follow Becky and Iā€™ve just watched her stories. I canā€™t believe how different she looks from all the work sheā€™s had done. She looks like w different woman. She always looked so old, wrinkly and haggered!

Reactions: 1
duck. My. Lifeeee that sniffing she does when 'eating' boils my blood. She looks like she's been at court today with that top

• Haha
Reactions: 8
šŸ¤š hands up who thinks she'll paint straight on the new plaster and not give it a mist coat?! šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 16
She spoke to the electrician today, of course she did, sheā€™s been to work at the Dooley and he is the owner/manager whatever!

Reactions: 13
Pretending to eat yet again beggy we are watching you. Sad. You are certainly not eating that you can tel clearly by you face . Just moving it around your plate . Again pretending to show us. Your face and body language is so bad you give it away every time . The amount of times you lie . You are clearly not. In a good place . It clearly shows with the spending

Reactions: 9
This preying to eat for Instagram is a new thing for her isnā€™t it? Iā€™ve never seen her do it before these last few weeks?!

5F49E0B9-E1DC-47D9-ABB3-20888D415BF4.jpeg

Why is she holding her knife like this? Odd, very odd.

This pretending to eat for Instagram is a new thing for her isnā€™t it? Iā€™ve never seen her do it before these last few weeks?!

5F49E0B9-E1DC-47D9-ABB3-20888D415BF4.jpeg

Why is she holding her knife like this? Odd, very odd.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I have never seen anyone hold a knife like that! šŸ¤£
The ways she talks about how much she has to do- itā€™s just decorating? Its not like you work full time/have a real life

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Grabby Granny really does have an addictive personality doesnā€™t she. Everything has to be done in excess. She canā€™t just watch one episode of something she has to watch 14 in a row. Canā€™t just buy one paper star, she has to have more stars than Bethlehem at Christmas. Flip flops, jeans, sheds, fake plants, vases, candlesā€¦.. I could go on all night.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Came here to comment on the knife! Sheā€™s holding it like a child. In fact, she isnā€™t, my 10 year old holds it properly šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why hurry ,. With the room itā€™s not dry . Who cares why hurry it. . Just leave it be. No one cares bodge job She is on one talking so quick you have to listen very carefully . Bipolar Becky is back .

Reactions: 5
They don't all say they are relatable. They know they aren't and that's why people follow them, for the glamour. Becky is not in the same bracket at all. She's not a celebrity and wants to be seen as your average person.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.