Beckyhomesweethome #58 All the clothes on that rack, Beggy thinks colourful means blackkk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she come on every morning whispering? Why not just wait till you can talk properly if Brookeblessher is still in bed and Jaysun is in the house

Reactions: 6
Why does she come on every morning whispering? Why not just wait till you can talk properly if Brookeblessher is still in bed and Jaysun is in the house
Becky doesn't do waiting. Everything with her is the now or not at all.
So she would have been itching to get on Insta, and she always does what she wants no matter what.

Reactions: 5
That paint looks thick for new plaster, can’t wait for it to peel off in a few days. Well done Begs showing us how not to decorate once again 👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jeez Swan is really getting it’s moneys worth for that ad with the hag hawking their goods with paint and plaster encrusted hands o_O

Could she not have waited a few hours to have a wash then post the swipe up?

• Haha
Why is she touching the food with her manky paint encrusted hands 😬😬
Wash your hands then post! Not hard is it 😅
So desperate for the swipe ups!

Reactions: 3
She is such a grotty bleep.
She was at work yesterday, no shower before she ate, then straight to bed to watch MAFS, up this morning & painting and preparing dinner with hands like that 🤮
I can't cope with her lack of hygiene.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I've just had new plaster painted this week .... and it was done in August! It looks lovely as we left adequate time, hers is being done way too early 🤣

Them sausages though-they'll be as pale when they get out as they went in 😂gousto don't send the powder stuff do they?!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She can’t even get that right. .yes you brown the sausages first usually the idea. She can’t even do basic cooking .

Great advertising for Swan with your dutty hands :sick::sick::sick::sick: and those sausages need browning off first....twit

I've just had new plaster painted this week .... and it was done in August! It looks lovely as we left adequate time, hers is being done way too early 🤣
I had our utility plastered back first week of September ...we are painting this weekend...50/50 paint and water first coat to start

I thought fresh plaster should be left for at least 4 weeks to thoroughly dry out before you paint it?!

Reactions: 4
Great advertising for Swan with your dutty hands :sick::sick::sick::sick: and those sausages need browning off first....twit

I had our utility plastered back first week of September ...we are painting this weekend...50/50 paint and water first coat to start
Yup - mist coat first or the finish is rubbish. Or there is 'fresh plaster paint' but it still needs to be 100% dry.

That paint looks thick for new plaster, can’t wait for it to peel off in a few days. Well done Begs showing us how not to decorate once again 👏🏻
Has she shown the painting she's done? I can't see any just showing the NOT dry plaster

Reactions: 1
How can she look at that before photo and think it’s dry 🤣 mi had a wall replastered a few years ago and I just went back to find the email from when I asked them how long I needed to wait to paint, she said 6-8 weeks or when the plaster is a nice pink colour. Which Beckys isn’t

Although I don’t suppose it matters to her because if it fucks it up she can just pay to have it done again

I brown off my sausages before adding them to my slow cooker, am I doing it wrong?

We don't eat onions, but adds onion granules 🥴
Jason is at work later so I'm making him a sausage casserole. If he's at work later surely he won't be there by the time it cooks.
Also, why is it just Jason's dinner? I take it she isn't eating that?
My head hurts trying to decipher what the duck she's going on about half the time🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's going to Homebase to buy paint...I guess she only gets her paint from decorating centre online when she's getting it for free 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.