Beckyhomesweethome #58 All the clothes on that rack, Beggy thinks colourful means blackkk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whose seen the fashion show! Christ on a bike, I can’t stop laughing 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What the duck does she look like in those shirts🥴🥴🥴🤣🤣🤣🤣

Omg Beggy try and enquire on a food reduction when you're next having your filler!

Reactions: 6
Omg those clothes...what in gods name does she look like...and how many bloody times did she say the word 'obviously'.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Definitely NOT a "sales" person. Why didn't she change out of that hoody to show the clothes nicely? Has to rush to get it on the gram! Time is money 🤣😃😂
Agree with other comments, "obviously" is the new link word. In competition with "so yeah" !

Reactions: 5
She has zero dress sense and looks like she gets dressed in the dark half the time. And beggy just because something is everywhere doesn't mean you need it, she just jumps on every trend and its always fast fashion that will be out of style next week. Dress in whatever makes you feel nice/comfortable and not because every man and his dog is wearing it!

Reactions: 9
Seriously, is she taking the piss with her pronunciation of words, avent calendar, get in the bin, beggy! Ffs 🤭🤣

Reactions: 6
I’d be devastated spending all that money and looking like that !!!! Grott bags herself, also the splashing cash on herself makes me dislike her more ….. selfish braggy greedy witch

Reactions: 5
7 times she said 'obviously' and i'm not sure any of them were used in the right context...she has no idea what it means.

Reactions: 7
What a car crash she is today …those clothes look like they belong in a jumble sale, looks like she’s been punched in the eye, her lines are bigger than ever and her lashes look like they are riddled with lice and dirt …and she uses the word obviously in the wrong context and way too much!

Omfg !!! Is she not going to donate that!??????? She's gonna keep that advent calendar for herself?? Greedy c#nt!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Showed my builder that pic earlier and asked how old ?
He replied *gotta be 60's surely?*
Told him her real age & he said she's obviously had a hard life & must smoke & drink to excess 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
I wonder do any of their colleagues read on here, I know i would if i knew them

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.