Beckyhomesweethome #58 All the clothes on that rack, Beggy thinks colourful means blackkk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Greedy witch gets an advent calendar full of wine! Then begs them for another to give away vile witch

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Christ on a bike! 43, thousands spent on her appearance and this is the result….I will just leave these here. One of her eyes is so horrified it can’t bear to look 🤣
😱 what on earth😩 surely she could see her face whilst filming? she can’t think she looks ok today!

Reactions: 7
Think she's on a blocking binge. I can see her from one account but not the other. She can't be getting that many views if she can be arsed to look at who is watching her.

Reactions: 8
I know it’s been said 100 times but what the actual hell has she done to her face!! Her eyes, forehead, chin, lips… it all looks bumpy and a mess! And that’s with full makeup and a filter!

She was never exactly an oil painting but I used to follow years ago and she dressed relatively normal for her age in blouses / shirts, blazer and jeans. Now she’s just trying to imitate her teenage daughter! What is going on and why is no one telling her about herself and all these procedures and ridiculous outfits ffs 😩

Reactions: 15
I wonder do any of their colleagues read on here, I know i would if i knew them
I would If I was a family member or friend …and then I would tell her to get her embarrassing boney arse off social media and sort her life out

Reactions: 6
She has zero dress sense and looks like she gets dressed in the dark half the time. And beggy just because something is everywhere doesn't mean you need it, she just jumps on every trend and its always fast fashion that will be out of style next week. Dress in whatever makes you feel nice/comfortable and not because every man and his dog is wearing it!
couldn’t agree more! Most people who follow fast fashion get rid of their clothes when they buy the next lot, but Beggy just hoards them all in her 2 dressing rooms 😬

Reactions: 7
There is something about that pic today that hasn't sat well with me.
It definitely looks like a black eye & those marks on her chin are just weird, they weren't like that the day before 🤔

Lets see what she looks like on her next stories.

Reactions: 8
There is something about that pic today that hasn't sat well with me.
It definitely looks like a black eye & those marks on her chin are just weird, they weren't like that the day before 🤔

Lets see what she looks like on her next stories.
I don't believe that she has been hit. She has had more botox. Too much between her eyes making the other muscles work harder - hence the third eyebrow. This is all a result of poor cosmetic treatments, not Jason's bad temper.

Reactions: 25
Does she actually think she looks really babelicious . I wonder if she actually looks back on her stories to see how hideous she looks . All that cosmetic treatment she’s been throwing her money into is making her look worse than she was even with a filter on . Is she actually that thick she doesn’t know . She’ll definitely be like Pete Burns in a couple of months at this rate 😂😂😂

Reactions: 10
It’s so funny how she is telling people that they can use a garland (people have been doing this for years) on an arch way like she is the first to think of it, she really is the gist that keeps giving

Reactions: 10
Filming in the dark, her face must be looking pretty tit this morning. Things are looking bad because you might not be able to buy a double arch this Christmas. Read the room, people are worrying more about being able to afford to heat their homes and put food on the table. We don’t all have a constant supply of (funny) money like you, you inconsiderate twit 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I don't believe that she has been hit. She has had more botox. Too much between her eyes making the other muscles work harder - hence the third eyebrow. This is all a result of poor cosmetic treatments, not Jason's bad temper.
I agree. As someone who has had botox and filler for a good few years now, that weird bruising,
swelling, sagging (I can't even tell what's going on) will be a result of something she's had done. My guess was it looks like a botox bruise / reaction.

Reactions: 9
The first sentence “ not going to lie - i have the biggest bags under my eyes “ !
not going to lie !? Were not blind begs

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.