Beckyhomesweethome #58 All the clothes on that rack, Beggy thinks colourful means blackkk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lmao guys i cant, charged my old phone and found these absolute clonkers from last year, enjoy ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹
duck me ๐Ÿคฃ I'd forgotten about the hair extensions ๐Ÿคฃ

She should get them done again for Halloween....perfect!....only she doesn't do Halloween, not in October anyway! ๐Ÿคช

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thanks guys you have just given inspo for my Halloween costume - I'm going as Becky with the naff hair extensions

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Weโ€™re those extensions real hair? ๐Ÿค” They look waaank. They donโ€™t sit correctly

Reactions: 4
Pretending she had the girls over again ๐Ÿ˜†
Those extentions were awful hope she feels the need to get them again soon ๐Ÿ™

Her posting this meme is bleeping disturbing.

I didnโ€™t want to even say this because it feels bad taste to speculate, but she is looking gaunt af and sheโ€™s posting story after story about food recently. She seems super down and subdued.

EDs really are the devil and despite me rinsing her for her embarrassing online presence on here I REALLY hope she still has a grip on hers and is getting the support she needs!

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Her posting this meme is bleeping disturbing.

I didnโ€™t want to even say this because it feels bad taste to speculate, but she is looking gaunt af and sheโ€™s posting story after story about food recently. She seems super down and subdued.

EDs really are the devil and despite me rinsing her for her embarrassing online presence on here I REALLY hope she still has a grip on hers and is getting the support she needs!
That sais it all really. She is not in a good place with her eating. Why post that beggy It is disturbing .showing herself pretending to eat moving food around the plate .

Reactions: 5
that post made me feel uncomfortable. Sheโ€™s clearly struggling and no one around her appears to be supporting her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.