Beckyhomesweethome #58 All the clothes on that rack, Beggy thinks colourful means blackkk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is why I’d never go for fillers Botox etc. Ageing is a gift.! I don’t particularly like what I look at in the mirror but I’d be devastated if I’d had procedures like she has had and looked like that. She looks really rough this morning and it’s filtered.!

Reactions: 13
This is why I’d never go for fillers Botox etc. Ageing is a gift.! I don’t particularly like what I look at in the mirror but I’d be devastated if I’d had procedures like she has had and looked like that. She looks really rough this morning and it’s filtered.!
AND she has makeup on!! What a waste of money

Reactions: 9
All that make up she has rotting away in her drawers and she can’t even find a lipgloss that matches the top she’s wearing. It looks like Stevie Wonder has done her make up today!
Just because your tit Buzz tops have pink and orange on them together, it doesn’t mean it’s right Beggy!

Reactions: 5
Exactly. I always try the filter to see how good it is. I’m poorly at the mo and look rough as and it smoothed out all my face and made me glow! She must look so ill in real life!

Reactions: 2
She looks terrible! 😬 exactly why I wouldn't touch them either! I'd rather go wrinkly that look artificial like she is starting too.
She is very swollen under her eyes! And she thinks this looks good? If she doesn't stop she will go too far and it will just be ridiculous! Wrinkles are normal as we age. She doesn't look young and youthful like her 20 year old daughter because she's not 20!! Look after yourself on the inside and it shows on the outside. Plus you cannot stop aging! These treatments are not a permanent fix she will still age!

Reactions: 6
Just been catching up with her stories while on my lunch break at work, bloody hell she looks dreadful this morning...all these treatments are bleeping her face up..just age naturally Beggy....your ruining your face and you look so ill ...actually being kind thinking someone should help her....can't her family see whats happening to her...she looks so drawn and troubled

Reactions: 7
Wtf is going on with her eye this morning.
Oh wow can’t wait to go to primark with you! Why didn’t you go yesterday when you were in Ipswich! Dick.

Reactions: 6
I have to search for her too! And you know why insta does that, FAKE FOLLOWERS LOW ENGAGEMENT ✌🏼

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.