Beckyhomesweethome #58 All the clothes on that rack, Beggy thinks colourful means blackkk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If there's a toss up between heating, feeding and getting my kids Christmas presents or a bleeping door arch/Garland I know what I'm choosing.
Started saying something about the docks and then stopped and said "so yeah" cos she hasn't got a clue.
And who needs a recipe to make spag bol 😆

Reactions: 20
She’s making a couple of reefs to donate so people can display them on their front door or in their homes..........or put them in the bin if they have any taste!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She just lives in her own little world not a clue about most things .no need to try and tel people about shortage of good ect We are all well aware what is going on. We don’t need you the uneducated one to try and tel people what is going on in the world. Who cares about an arch ,door wreaths it’s mid October.
Stop encouraging people to buy this tat now. Ffs.

For me it’s a case of if they haven’t got it when I want it simple I will go with out .

Has Beggy let slip new job deets? ‘Jason works down the docks, I deal with lorry drivers and we see how hard it’s hitting businesses’ If she’s still at the Dooley I find it highly unlikely she’s taking in their deliveries during her 2hr shifts twice a week 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It definitely sounds like she’s says I deal with lofty drivers, but why though??? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Maybe she does ‘deal’ with lorry drivers.. wink wink… and that’s where all the ready cash is coming from 😜

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Told you the only thing that would get the hag talking about current events is the prospect of some of her deliveries not coming!

(If you believe she is actually worried about OTHER PEOPLE not getting stuff in time like she said, then you must have been inhaling SILVA CORPSE fumes)

She's as predictable as the rain. I bet she's got some freebies stuck in transit as well as ebay tat, she'll be fuming 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Just watched someone else that I follow and she said that people make ALOT of money from affiliated links, let’s face it Becky puts enough on her stories. I remember following her before she did all that, she was a much nicer person then

Reactions: 9
Just watched someone else that I follow and she said that people make ALOT of money from affiliated links, let’s face it Becky puts enough on her stories. I remember following her before she did all that, she was a much nicer person then
Yep they can do which is why Beggy is lying when she says she doesn't make any money 99% of the time 🙄 she puts them up for a reason. The codes are the biggest ones. She says it's for discount for her followers, how kind of her!! What she doesn't do is mention she gets the discount in her back pocket!
I follow a few people who explain this to their followers as well. Some have even put if you follow the link I will earn from it but its not a lot, least they are transparent about it! Unlike Becky and the home instahuns 😅 and the cleaning ones

Reactions: 9
Yep they can do which is why Beggy is lying when she says she doesn't make any money 99% of the time 🙄 she puts them up for a reason. The codes are the biggest ones. She says it's for discount for her followers, how kind of her!! What she doesn't do is mention she gets the discount in her back pocket!
I follow a few people who explain this to their followers as well. Some have even put if you follow the link I will earn from it but its not a lot, least they are transparent about it! Unlike Becky and the home instahuns 😅 and the cleaning ones
Thanks for explaining, I didn’t realise about the codes, it all makes sense now

Reactions: 2
Is she a smoker?
Also heard her say about the lorry’s 🤔 maybe that’s what the red polo shirt was for the other day

Has Beggy let slip new job deets? ‘Jason works down the docks, I deal with lorry drivers and we see how hard it’s hitting businesses’ If she’s still at the Dooley I find it highly unlikely she’s taking in their deliveries during her 2hr shifts twice a week 👀
She probably means all the vans delivering her goods!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.