Beckyhomesweethome #58 All the clothes on that rack, Beggy thinks colourful means blackkk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lightssssssss and sweetssssssss, sure go ahead of spit everywhere becky big head

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She seems a bit off and subdued these past couple of days :confused:

She barely sounded enthused about christmas tat in home bargains, which as we all know she usually LIVES for. I wonder what’s up!

Reactions: 4
She seems a bit off and subdued these past couple of days :confused:

She barely sounded enthused about christmas tat in home bargains, which as we all know she usually LIVES for. I wonder what’s up!
Bored rigid probably, but she has sold herself as happy jolly Mrs Claus so has to keep it up to keep the free tit coming

Reactions: 5
Becky isn't happy at all in general, her behaviour speaks volumes! She may come across and happy but deep down the material stuff is filling a void she isn't dealing with.
It's the thought process of thinking that if I decorate my house, my life will be happier, if I have cosmetic procedures I will be happier, if I buy the contents of home bargains I will be happier. For a short time you are but in the long run there's the search for something deeper, and Begs you won't find it at the bottom of your tinsel tat pile!
She's probably on a come down from the high she's been on but once she's had her girls evening and probably blamed "trolls" and it will be back to being manic tomorrow!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Becky isn't happy at all in general, her behaviour speaks volumes! She may come across and happy but deep down the material stuff is filling a void she isn't dealing with.
It's the thought process of thinking that if I decorate my house, my life will be happier, if I have cosmetic procedures I will be happier, if I buy the contents of home bargains I will be happier. For a short time you are but in the long run there's the search for something deeper, and Begs you won't find it at the bottom of your tinsel tat pile!
She's probably on a come down from the high she's been on but once she's had her girls evening and probably blamed "trolls" and it will be back to being manic tomorrow!
You can't be happy and always chasing and changing something.

She is doing an ad for OddBoo - but instead of researching and asking how to pronounce the name she is calling it OddBow. I can watch her get this wrong all day long 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What a professional advert for that rabbit etc. She couldn’t pronounce the name of the company and the background noise was a timer going off!

• Haha
It looks like dandruff all over her jumper …. Also what’s in the oven if the girls coming over for take away ???? Awww Beggy you big nose lier 🤣🤣🤣🤣

First pic new lips - dear god! Second pic she has developed loads of weird lines above her new lips
I noticed the other day that shadow on the right hand side of her nose too, she always stories from the left….I’d never noticed before!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.