Beckyhomesweethome #58 All the clothes on that rack, Beggy thinks colourful means blackkk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think she’s had Botox between the eyebrows too, seems bigger then yesterday and quite red in that area🤔
It does . Hadn’t noticed that . I don't know why she bothers because everything she's had done so far has made things worse . I just don't understand her .

Reactions: 5
Between the teeth and now the lips she can hardly pronounce her words properly.

Not that she was ever the best orator in Instaland, but you know what I mean 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh god she needs to stop going to that clinic it's getting ridiculous.
I don't think she will or she can stop
She's hooked! She's gonna start looking like the late Pete Burns if she carries on
Why is she doing this to herself! I get having a few enhancements as aging creeps in if that's your thing but she's going all the time.
My sister in law has botox every 6 months. She doesn't go every 3 days!

Reactions: 7
I don't think she will or she can stop
She's hooked! She's gonna start looking like the late Pete Burns if she carries on
Why is she doing this to herself! I get having a few enhancements as aging creeps in if that's your thing but she's going all the time.
My sister in law has botox every 6 months. She doesn't go every 3 days!
She gets addicted to everything she starts.

Reactions: 9
I think I must have been blocked 🤷‍♀️ I noticed last week I can’t see her stories anymore 🤣
Hey ho I don’t think I’m missing much, sad though I won’t see the monstrosity that’s the Christmas tree!!

Reactions: 5
I think I must have been blocked 🤷‍♀️ I noticed last week I can’t see her stories anymore 🤣
Hey ho I don’t think I’m missing much, sad though I won’t see the monstrosity that’s the Christmas tree!!
I was ages ago . Don't know why cos I never messaged her . I watch her on insta stories online .

Reactions: 2
Don't worry I'm sure the tit show will make its way on here

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why didn't we get to see Beggy decorating Brookes room, thought she was the queen of DIY with all her helpful painting tips 😂
She's changed, all seems to be about spending money and getting her appearance 'improved' these days.

Reactions: 15
That ugly rabbit competition 713 likes ….. awwww poor beggy not a lot of your 110k enter your shite comps do they? Wonder what shite she’ll waffle today? Great day yesterday with amazing company spent ££££££ on shite waiting on a delivery Santa coming soon blah blah blah …..

Reactions: 6
One giveaway on the go and another coming up. Further proof that the donating to schools and care homes was a blatant lie - using these freebies to up her engagement instead. Greedy liar aren’t you Begs 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Girls coming round tonight yer right. heigh ho heigh ho it’s of to work you go. 😂😂😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has she never heard the phrase “red and green should never be seen”

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does she think no-one else ever goes out ... her commentary in Homebargains was hilarious, like it was her shop she was showing us round 🤣

And was she in the back of Brookes car? So who was passenger I wonder as it definitely wouldn't have been Jaysun

And no Beggy, a lot of people won't be getting a new Christmas Tree this year. A lot of people haven't even got 1 to start with so when all your sheep are thinking about cutting up a decent tree to make naff decorations maybe they could reconsider and donate it instead 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.