Beckyhomesweethome #58 All the clothes on that rack, Beggy thinks colourful means blackkk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't care how tit something is, she has to buy it!
£3 could buy a male & female deodorant & a tube of toothpaste for a food bank.
I know where I'd prefer my £3 to go.

As if Beggy would make up a hamper for a food bank this Christmas 🙄
What in the actual name of duck is that?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just watched her stories for the first time in a while and I just want to say …. Becky STOP !!! Why oh why? Age gracefully you absolute idiot!!!

Reactions: 8

Attachments

• 128.2 KB
  • 128.2 KB
  • Last edited:
    • Sick
    She doesn't care how tit something is, she has to buy it!
    £3 could buy a male & female deodorant & a tube of toothpaste for a food bank.
    I know where I'd prefer my £3 to go.

As if Beggy would make up a hamper for a food bank this Christmas 🙄
    That looks like a bit of pipe I would find in my Dads toolkit (he’s a plumber) 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
    Reactions: 9
    She’s gone very quiet, lips probably swelled in a disastrous way 🤣 . Hideous woman she is.

Bed at 7pm
    Seriously!
    All because she has a "busy day" tomorrow.
    Why's that then Beggy?
    Shopping? Galavanting? Getting pissed up?
    She has zero clue does she, she lives in lala land.

Reactions: 7
    I collect rabbit teddies.
    That one is the Chucky version of them.
    😱

• Haha
    Bed at 7pm
    Seriously!
    All because she has a "busy day" tomorrow.
    Why's that then Beggy?
    Shopping? Galavanting? Getting pissed up?
    She has zero clue does she, she lives in lala land.
    I came on to say that WHO sorry what grown adult goes to bed at 7.00pm she doesn’t work, she’s not ill ffs and she can’t blame the lack of B12 now 🤣

I came on to say that WHO sorry what grown adult goes to bed at 7.00pm she doesn’t work, she’s not ill ffs and she can’t blame the lack of B12 now 🤣
    She isn’t in bed are you pissed up beggy On the piss as usual.it’s her telling her tattle fan club She is pretending she is in bed

Reactions: 2
    Just caught up on her delights of Beggys day.

Ermmmm the Bunny of nightmares 😐
    Enter her comp to win one.. Ermmm no ta lovey, I'd rather tit in my hands and clap than be haunted by the scary rabbit.

More lip filler... Ohhh man.
    Kinda hoping she has a reaction and looks like a duck face. Yes I'm petty, no I don't care, beggy is a twit and it would make me so happy if she looked like a rubber lipped twit 😁

• Haha
    Reactions: 11
    It’s funny that she said this week she doesn’t show herself out having a laugh anymore cause of trolls… is that the case beggy or is it cause you have nothing to show? You mainly show yourself getting into bed at 7…

Reactions: 14
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.