Beckyhomesweethome #53 Beggy looks like Roland rat, shame she’s still a massive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not very good at this influencing lark 🤣🤣🤣🤣

The way she was throwing it all around🤷🏻‍♀️The dip etc saying ugh Dawnieeee like all this stuff🙄🤣
Oh yes the funny dips! 🤣 just because you don't like them Begs, the dips and olives not the swingers 🤣 it did make me chuckle!

Not everybody likes sieved kung po chicken and homemade coleslaw 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So who takes their phone downstairs with them when they’re just getting a drink? 🧐🤔

Reactions: 15
Christ on beggy’s electric bike, I pop off to work for a few days and have A lot of catching up to do! I simply cannot believe her gifted food when she doesn’t bleeping eat!!!! I’m pretty sure there looked like a white bag of meat on the end of the island when she was slapping and throwing down all her morrisons stuff!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She think her drab, prison yard garden looks nice ??? She needs to take a good look at her friends joyr garden, now that’s a stunning garden to look at most done by her self. A few freebies but nothing like grabby has.

Reactions: 10
Her latest story just shows what a selfish self absorbed cow she is . She’s sending her soul candles friend love for a tit week just now . Linda was in hospital this time last week and nearly lost her finger due to an allergic reaction to a sting and it was grim but Beggy was too busy with her imaginary friends and outings to even bother when it happened .
Were back to the bed again are we . Did you know she’s got a superking and only changed her sheets for Instagram content . Oh duck off you wrinkly old bag and go boil your head 🤣
I just came on to say this about Linda, I think there’s a possibility she could still loose it poor woman 🥺
Did she ever even mention Linda ???? God I can’t stand her!!!!

Brookieblessher off to work, dressed like she’s off on a night out!
Wow!!!! 🙈

Reactions: 4
How many bleeping times does she need to tell us her coleslaw recipe? Just duck off you crackpot, creaming your knickers cos you're going to get pissed up this afternoon, what a pathetic, gross oxygen thief you are.

Reactions: 17
So she starts following the cook school and gets free meat, now any decent person on their next bbq would order and pay for meat from the company. Beggy the woman will never do this she will start following another company just before said bbq/piss up/ swingers reunion and get yet more free crap. I for one wouldn't buy from the place that these instahuns get free stuff from
Pretty sure when she first shows what she got from morrison's there is bags which looks like butcher meat in the bottom corner, then she says meat is arriving later just for the ad. She must not hve much faith in it and thats y shes also got her own meat

Reactions: 5
Accident waiting to happen...would a decent rug curl up at the edge or is it because it's cheap?! Whoever trips over that isn't gonna have a soft landing there is so much for them to land on!
Came on to say the same thing. That’s not a rug at all. It’s a cheap mat. Like everything in Beggys life.. cheap.

Reactions: 10
I was having a lovely Saturday morning then I watched her stories about hearing a certain song and it making her want to put on a leotard and dance??? The thought of that has put me right off my brunch 🤢 there are things we don’t need to see and that is one of them!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.