Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hairraiser

VIP Member
Why does Jason look like he’s dressed up for world book day at nursery? Dick heads the lot of them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

limited75

VIP Member
She's just started following a food place in Felixstowe so wait for the gifted cakes she has incoming.
Oh and a fake plant company & another clothes company.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, she only ever follows small businesses when they are gifting her something. She never sources them out herself and buys from them.

Oh and instead of buying more fucking booze/clothes from Livias Boutique etc how about you do something to help in that local community you bragged about yesterday, I'm sure the family who lost everything in that fire would be beyond grateful for some help right now.
I can vouch for this. I am one of the many small businesses that she has contacted basically saying send me your stuff for free and I will promote it on my channel. Er no thanks love, your engagement is CRAP why would I send you anything!!!

I cannot believe these companies don't do even a little bit of due diligence before sending her stuff. You don't have to be a marketing expert to do a little digging on this woman's account. It's not just about how many followers she has, its about engagement and how many of those followers are genuine and not bots!!! Not to mention, would you want a haggard washed up old simpleton like Beggy promoting your business??? I think not!

I have no sympathy for these businesses that send her stuff, if they can't do some simple research first then more fool them. The meat company is a prime example!

If anything, by sending this hag free stuff they are doing more harm to their reputation than good!

*sigh* sorry rant over, it just annoys me immensely!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

Gagajun

Gordon Ramsey called he wants his chin back.. 🤣
Gordon Ramsey called he wants his chin back
Cilla Black called she wants her teef back
Janet street Porter called she wants her mouth back
Batman called he wants his bat wings back
Some farmer somewhere in England called he wants his cow’s udders back
Ronald McDonald called he wants his feet back
Jimmy Saville called he wants his hair/ tracksuit back
Elton John called he wants his sunglasses back

Joesun can have the rest .. If he wants 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 44

sickofem

Chatty Member
I’m local & I keep meaning to go check if she’s in work but anytime she’s announced she’s at work I’m either at work myself or unable to go down there as in the middle of something else! I tend to go to the better area of the beach for our walks too so can’t just pop in randomly!! I will make more of an effort to go investigate!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Bingo to me for the free bbq food from TheCookSchool.
She goes and spends shit loads on alcohol so she could easily buy her own fucking food.
Things like this piss me the fuck off, so many out there are struggling to feed their families and this greedy bastard takes free food handouts.
It's fucking sickening!!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Fire safety lectures from a woman who put in a wooden backsplash a couple of months back then said it was OK because she only uses the front two hobs :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
I detest this vile, bitch!
No mention of her free hamper, just more & more swipe ups.
If you are reading this and are one of Beggys fans, OPEN YOUR DAMN EYES. She does Instagram for what she can scam off businesses & her followers.

WAKE THE FUCK UP FFS!!

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Popcorn ready

Chatty Member
From the age of 12/13 I was looking after my mum, was just me and her and she was ill. I would make her breakfast wash up get my self ready make her a flask for the day and leave a packed lunch. Come home from school do our washing cooking cleaning. And that was 7 days a week every single day. Until the day she passed. Both my kids have grown up independent, leaving home for uni, they both are married with children of their own. I can’t get my head round a 21 year old doing jack shit for her self………… God help the man who ends up with her, and shame on you beggy for allowing her to not grow up.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Coco544

VIP Member
Size 7 are you begs! Always knew she was a liar ! Don’t even think she’s as small as an 8 tbh!
F3E21ED6-F4C5-4090-AFA1-F7D8A6D0CDBB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

YorkshireMrs

My fave bit from the unwashed one last night was that after England scored she actually rewound the tv so she could record her and BrookeBlessHer screaming yes at the tv…….imagine being that sad and needing content 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37