Beckyhomesweethome #53 Beggy looks like Roland rat, shame she’s still a massive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Although not illegal to drive wearing flip flops Becky, it can invalidate your insurance if in an accident. Just saying.

Reactions: 7
Although not illegal to drive wearing flip flops Becky, it can invalidate your insurance if in an accident. Just saying.
I never drive in flip flops, I'm bad enough catching the back of them on steps etc, imagine her clown shoes catching on the car mat or getting wedged under her peddles 🤣

Reactions: 5
That second picture, she has shadows on her chin either side of her bottom lip. Her mouth looks so ‘full’ because of her massive teeth.

Reactions: 1
She needs to tone down that yellow hair too, I’m sure that she’s her even more

Reactions: 6
Look you tattle bastards there’s a plant pot to prove her and dawn are indeed besties, but she doesn’t read here does she, dance puppet, dance! 🤡🤭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hi Becky! Don’t read here hey! 😂
No truer words will the wrinkly old bag read . 🙌🙌🙌

Do we know what day it is tattlers ? Is it Friday ? It makes no difference to that lazy arsed witch . All she’s worried about is the buffett for the swingers gathering . Fingers crossed a big black cloud forms over her back garden and pisses over her plans of football and grabbing a shag in the shed 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Celebrating Friday when she only works about 10 hours a week.
It's about time she got off her bony arse and found herself a full time job, the lazy, work shy old bleep!!!

Reactions: 14
Hey begs, the reason your skin looks better ain’t the taking of the (blonde baby hair) it’s cause your skin as been washed. You should try it on a daily basis works a treat at keeping your skin nice and fresh. And not using a makeup brush that you dust your candles with to apply that tit tan all over your face……. In fact why don’t you try waking up not picking your phone up going into the bathroom picking up a nice fresh face wash and wash the face brush your horse teef and the. Make a cuppa teaaaa then co e on and wish us all a good morning, you never no you may be able to talk a bit better without ya lips sticking to your dry night breath spit.
Why not just buy a Hollywood Browser? They’re cheap enough, then do it yourself!

Just for you 🥴
God! Those lashes! They need a good comb through! 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
How can you go for a treatment and not know the name, great advertisement
It’s called dermaplanning you twit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
All the clothes she buys and shes in that shite cardigan.

Also that filter is so ageing.
she has she absolutely no style. I'm not saying that in the way of an opinion, im saying it factually if you know what I mean..... like, when im going out my style is dress, high neck, cover the boobs and show the legs since ive got small boobs and slim legs (work with what you have) On a summer day, I wear shorts and a top which goes right up to my neck.. like I have my own style that I wear that suits my body.

she has absolutely no style, everything is mismatched, she doesn't accentuate her body shape, just drowns her frame in those snide as duck buzz shirts

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Bingo to me for the free bbq food from TheCookSchool.
She goes and spends tit loads on alcohol so she could easily buy her own bleeping food.
Things like this piss me the duck off, so many out there are struggling to feed their families and this greedy bastard takes free food handouts.
It's bleeping sickening!!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.