Beckyhomesweethome #53 Beggy looks like Roland rat, shame she’s still a massive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since when did she ever shout out any other accounts? Unless she is expecting them to return the favour so she can bag some new followers.
We all know she does nothing out of the goodness of her stone cold heart!!!

Reactions: 14
Her latest story just shows what a selfish self absorbed cow she is . She’s sending her soul candles friend love for a tit week just now . Linda was in hospital this time last week and nearly lost her finger due to an allergic reaction to a sting and it was grim but Beggy was too busy with her imaginary friends and outings to even bother when it happened .
Were back to the bed again are we . Did you know she’s got a superking and only changed her sheets for Instagram content . Oh duck off you wrinkly old bag and go boil your head 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So she starts following the cook school and gets free meat, now any decent person on their next bbq would order and pay for meat from the company. Beggy the woman will never do this she will start following another company just before said bbq/piss up/ swingers reunion and get yet more free crap. I for one wouldn't buy from the place that these instahuns get free stuff from

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So it’s going to piss down tomorrow and only 6 or 2 households allowed inside. Hope you got your brollys ready Beggy. We know where you live remember and you don’t want to be breaking COVID rules do we, you know the pandemic we are all in and continue to suffer from.
Happy Reading

So it’s going to piss down tomorrow and only 6 or 2 households allowed inside. Hope you got your brollys ready Beggy. We know where you live remember and you don’t want to be breaking COVID rules do we, you know the pandemic we are all in and continue to suffer from.
Happy Reading
Going to make it even clearer for you, taken from the government website.

Meeting friends and family indoors (rule of 6)
It is safer to meet people outdoors. This is because COVID-19 spreads much more easily indoors. However, you can meet up indoors with friends and family you do not live with, either:

in a group of up to 6 from any number of households (children of all ages count towards the limit of 6)
in a group of any size from up to two households (each household can include an existing support bubble, if eligible)

So you have 6 coming, plus you and Jason oh and Brookie bless her counts too.
👍👍

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Since when did she ever shout out any other accounts? Unless she is expecting them to return the favour so she can bag some new followers.
We all know she does nothing out of the goodness of her stone cold heart!!!
My thought exactly!! Didn’t she say shoutouts are not her thing??? So why the change of heart now? Is it because she’s stuck on 109k for ages ? ( we all know she bought the rest )

Reactions: 6
You might as well say 5 people as she won't eat anything 🤷
The excess is just stunning. She was flinging her huge Morrison’s shop all over the counter like all that food was nothing for her. There must have been a dozen bottles of fizz on there too. Talking about feeding the 5,000 but she said there are just five guests :eek:

It’s all getting chucked or squirrelled away somewhere like her hundreds of sachets of packet rice. All just things to accumulate, endlessly. All for showing off for the gram and to Donald and Jacqueline when they come over. Sick!

Reactions: 14
Surely you do a bbq and have enough for later if you have an early bbq? Imagine having to cook another meal just trying to compensate for dawny as we all know Dawn don’t give a tit about her but free food all day and drinks Dawn and Shelley are there

I reckon she the type to make Dawn feel like she neglecting her so Dawn feels sorry for her and buys her a plant lol

Reactions: 8
I used to like her account a couple of years back. She didn't do swipe ups and was just a normal account if you like.

Then it all changed, and she's so annoying now with the lies and swipe ups and hiding the #ad close so small and behind her name. Very sneaky now and for that reason alone I don't think she's genuine any more. Insta has taken her over and changed her into a beggy wannabe which is sad really. She bangs on about keeping it real bit she has a filter on when talking about herake up and procedures and if she's all about being real then why hide the and code.

Its so boring and same old stuff now that I forgot I even liked her account.

Shame she's gone down this route as she's spoilt herself now. I detest beggy freeloaders.

Reactions: 15
Happy Reading

Going to make it even clearer for you, taken from the government website.

Meeting friends and family indoors (rule of 6)
It is safer to meet people outdoors. This is because COVID-19 spreads much more easily indoors. However, you can meet up indoors with friends and family you do not live with, either:

in a group of up to 6 from any number of households (children of all ages count towards the limit of 6)
in a group of any size from up to two households (each household can include an existing support bubble, if eligible)

So you have 6 coming, plus you and Jason oh and Brookie bless her counts too.
👍👍
She's not given a single duck from day 1, barely wearing a mask, not distancing and mixing with far too many people - she's a scumbag! 🤬

I've barely seen anyone, not been inside or outside or inside anyone's house except for my parents and although I sometimes feel lonely that's ok as I'd rather keep myself as safe as I can seeing as I'm working in a very busy store and unable to keep my distance from customers. 😞 A friend has asked me to come over to her house, but I said I want to wait until the 3 weeks of my second vaccination has kicked in so I've got full immunity before mixing (I'm not completely immune then, and will still keep safe, but I'll need to slowly start doing more as there's no point in being vaccinated otherwise - anxiety is a witch 🥺) - it might be too cautious for some, but I don't care, I've kept myself safe and covd free for this long, so another few weeks before I start to get myself out and about a bit more is ok with me. 😊

Says it all when she shouts out this twit 🙄 all the one brain celled huns have been sharing his shitting content this week
Ohhh..... he's a right cretin! 🤬

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Beggy take note of the rules delta virus . We are watching you. 👀 look at the rules will you. It’s you lot that will no doubt spoil it for us . Come. Winter . Ffs. Just because you have had second jab means nothing

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Take your free gifted BBQ food...and your gifted BBQ and sit on your gifted garden furniture from 2 years ago. 😡😡🖕🖕🖕.
Boomerang away on your gloating/bragging get
together. You insensitive twit!!!
Ive had parents come to our school today worried sick how they will feed their kids over summer whilst in furlough....redundancies and embarrassed to ask if the free meal vouchers will be back on......😪😪😪😪.

She makes me sickkkkkkkkkkkk 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She's being a grade a bleeping bellend today with those greedy as hell swipe ups and excitement at getting pissed! 🤬 I wish I could flounce around with not a care in the world, but here I am, sticking to the rules and generally still being nervous because I'm dealing with a lot of customers in my new job and can't distance, so it makes seeing idiots like her living life like nothing is happening sickening! 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can’t believe all that food. She’s not even going to eat any of it.
She is so greedy and crass. Absolute disgrace.

Reactions: 16
Can I ask something, because I think I’ve missed something 😂 why is Jason being referred to as Joesun on tattle now?? 🧐🧐

D5FC6E4D-8F56-47AD-B477-8CF893CB8345.jpeg

This is our local food bank in Felixstowe, at the church, they’re so low on food right now & then you get this greedy cow who never lifts a finger in our community.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
How can you go for a treatment and not know the name, great advertisement
It’s called dermaplanning you twit
She’s not very good at this influencing lark 🤣🤣🤣🤣

She either a full on mug or she's trying to buy friends...when we have friends over or we go to friends we will make a curry/chilli or big pot of something but everyone brings their own drinks and crisp dip etc to share. We sure as he'll don't buy the drinks for everyone. They are rubbing their hands in glee!
Also stop with that godawful filter it makes you look even more haggard than you already are
The way she was throwing it all around🤷🏻‍♀️The dip etc saying ugh Dawnieeee like all this stuff🙄🤣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.