Beckyhomesweethome #53 Beggy looks like Roland rat, shame she’s still a massive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't cope with this womans level of spending its insane!!!!! she has got to be the most wasteful materialistic person I've ever set eyes on!! she always wears the same thing has she got a hoarding habit??? Are all the things she has crammed into that tiny house like trophies? I don't get it ...it bemuses and pisses me off in equal measures! 🤡 clown

• Heart
Reactions: 25
41 is usually compared to a 7 and a half in uk sizing. Although some (mostly American) companies will say its an 8. I work in a shoe shop and I’d say an 8 is a 42.

Apologies I’ll turn off geek mode now, as you were 😆
It says size 8 twice on the shoe though 😂

Reactions: 8
But you would order your shoe size and not the European size so she must be a 8 and wants to appear like she has smaller feet 🤔
Nah not necessarily. Not to stick up for Begs but I only ever look at the Euro sizing as shops all differ. If I go by the euro size 42 which I am I know it will fit

Reactions: 3
“I can keep the flip flops, I can keep the socks and the scribble blouse” in other words I only ordered the other stuff to make it look like I have money and guys you would swipe up and earn me money for vegus. Thanks Klarna !!

Reactions: 14
“I can keep the flip flops, I can keep the socks and the scribble blouse” in other words I only ordered the other stuff to make it look like I have money and guys you would swipe up and earn me money for vegus. Thanks Klarna !!
I think she sends back most of the stuff she posts which is why we never see her wear it, just orders it to do swipe ups.

Her point is that the eu size is 41 which is usually a 7 so might be why she ordered them. However she may just have size 8 feet.
she looks more like a 9 to me anyway so I’m sticking to her ordering an 8 😂

I have just googled European shoe sizes though and a 41 is showing as a size 8 🤷🏻‍♀️ duck knows

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Nah not necessarily. Not to stick up for Begs but I only ever look at the Euro sizing as shops all differ. If I go by the euro size 42 which I am I know it will fit
She definitely ordered a size 8.

I've just been on the River Island website and checked a few size options for different sandals and you can only order in uK size. I've stuck a screenshot on of the size options. Also the size guide has a size 8 as 41

The flippers she has aren't on there at all though but she paid £15 for that blouse!

Attachments

• Haha
Exactly this! All the items have already been added to her June buys! She sent most of them back!

Reactions: 7
I am in the minority but I actually liked the scribble blouse. Not that I liked it per say but I think it looked so much better because it fit her, it wasn’t baggy and 2 sizes too big like everything else she wears

I actually liked that blouse too 🤦‍♀️🙈 I’ll see myself out 😆

did notice tho she got in bed without a shower and still had makeup on. How grotty it makes me
Itch 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Absolutely this!

She buys them, uploads to Insta and sends them back. All image with her, look at what I've got but only for 2 minutes as I can't actually afford it but swipe up anyway 🤣👍

Is it just me who thinks Jaysun looks ill? Or that he hasn't put his teeth in yet?
Exactly what I think. He looks frail and old suddenly. Doesn’t look like Jason, I had to ask here if it was Jason when she posted that pic a couple of weeks ago.

Reactions: 11
She definitely ordered a size 8.

I've just been on the River Island website and checked a few size options for different sandals and you can only order in uK size. I've stuck a screenshot on of the size options. Also the size guide has a size 8 as 41

The flippers she has aren't on there at all though but she paid £15 for that blouse!
I mean that’s impressive work 😂😂

I’m really not arsed about the size of her feet, I’m a 7/8 too and 5ft10……..I don’t consider myself a side show freak tbh. I think her feet look bigger because of her extremely skinny/shapeless legs.

• Haha
  • Heart
She hates football has no interest in it but now can’t stop talking about it cause it will give her something to talk about, bet Saturday she wears a buzz tshirt with England on it

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Please don't bother posting stories if you have to whisper Becky. Unless you live in a completely silent home it's impossible to hear a bloody word you are saying.

Reactions: 12
I can't cope with this womans level of spending its insane!!!!! she has got to be the most wasteful materialistic person I've ever set eyes on!! she always wears the same thing has she got a hoarding habit??? Are all the things she has crammed into that tiny house like trophies? I don't get it ...it bemuses and pisses me off in equal measures! 🤡 clown
Now the garden is just as bad. So tacky... its so cluttered I couldn't sit out there without wanting to de clutter 😳

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.