Beckyhomesweethome #53 Beggy looks like Roland rat, shame she’s still a massive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand the need to have the B on everything she wears and cups etc so tacky looking
And only the 4 comments on the last eat post

Reactions: 16
She could have all the treatments in the world, but she'd still have a face like a smashed crab 🥴
Save Jason's money, Beggy.

Reactions: 11
£35 to have her face shaved 😭😭😭
I’m not knocking beauticians because there’s always mugs like Begs that will pay it but come the duck on. You can literally buy the blades on eBay for a few quid. As long as you have 2 hands you can do it yourself with zero skill. I can’t get over it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In what sense does that bag go with those flip flops or jumper 🤢 she has no colour coordination what so ever

• Heart
Reactions: 13
OMG that meal!! she can't bleeping cook....everything is out of a tin or packet except for the chicken and the pepper. Crumble topping is so easy to make with flour, sugar and butter and when i make a chinese meal or a curry i make from scratch all the spices....following a recipe.... and that rice in a packet is rank just boil some from scratch....shes so bleeping lazy!!! or incapable not sure which

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The pic of Eliza on the beach is still on her FB page for everyone to see, obviously she doesnt know how to make it private

Reactions: 6
Stop rubbing your eyes you scruffy cow
Have a wash and sort yourself out before you come on, it’s putting me off my breakfast
I make sure I don’t watch her while I’m eating. I made that mistake once and never again! 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Omfg . That Botox has done nothing for her face . She looks so old . She’s definitely older than 42 and now I can see why she keeps a filter on .
That Kung Po . I keep watching it . It’s hilarious. What a lazy arsed cow . Cook your own rice it looks like bird food 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
New thread suggestion for this woman who spends money like it’s going out of fashion -

stay off the Internet, save money, protect Jaysun’s wallet

Reactions: 11
Gordon Ramsey called he wants his chin back.. 🤣
Gordon Ramsey called he wants his chin back
Cilla Black called she wants her teef back
Janet street Porter called she wants her mouth back
Batman called he wants his bat wings back
Some farmer somewhere in England called he wants his cow’s udders back
Ronald McDonald called he wants his feet back
Jimmy Saville called he wants his hair/ tracksuit back
Elton John called he wants his sunglasses back

Joesun can have the rest .. If he wants 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I’ve said it once n I’ll say it again, do not buy that rice it’s absolutely vile, there’s a reason why it’s 2 for a pound, typical beggy cheap, cheap, cheap!!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.