Beckyhomesweethome #53 Beggy looks like Roland rat, shame she’s still a massive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Robotic . Rebecca . I wondered what happened to cilla blacks teef ...I've now found them ..so yeah

Reactions: 3
As with most of Becky's "designer" purchases. They are from the non-selling ranges that end up as sale bargains. The rainbow bag is quite awful.

Reactions: 20
I mean that’s impressive work 😂😂

I’m really not arsed about the size of her feet, I’m a 7/8 too and 5ft10……..I don’t consider myself a side show freak tbh. I think her feet look bigger because of her extremely skinny/shapeless legs.
I'm a size 7 and dont look out of proportion, probably because my legs are thicker than a tooth pick!

Her feet look way bigger than mine though they arrive in the room 10 minutes before she does

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Now the garden is just as bad. So tacky... its so cluttered I couldn't sit out there without wanting to de clutter 😳
Just had a look at the post (which has 13 comments which is piss poor for someone with 110k followers) omg all those lights its like Home Bargains threw up a load of lights....its tacky and cluttered just like the inside of her home...Becky does not come from the less is more school does she

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Imagine paying all that money and still not having a nice smile, that gap at the back is so obvious, surely a dentist would advise or bank of joesun had a enough
She only had the first 6 at the top done and what looks like 4 at the bottom, I noticed it on one of her stories but didnt get a screenshot

I dont think becky has had all of hers done either

Imagine paying all that money and still not having a nice smile, that gap at the back is so obvious, surely a dentist would advise or bank of joesun had a enough
Noel Gallagher eyebrows . They look like door mats and she’s a beautician /hairdresser 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That gap is awful 🤦🏼‍♀️ I would at least get the other tooth covered

Why why why why would you cook to different meals that consist of the same thing? Lasagne and bolognaise are practicallythe same, when she says she's cooking dinner I swear she just pulls a couple of ready meals out the freezer and newks them in the microwave.
Also has she superglued her top lip to her teeth it just doesn't move...
And is she trying to pretend she's on love island, the teeth, the fake tan, the curled hair I wish she'd act her age and not her shoe size she's embarrassing 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t get why brookieblessher is doing all this to herself??? She’s a young girl, I’d say ‘used’ to be a pretty young girl but she’s ruined herself 😒 really quite sad 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s a bit glam tonight for someone whose been stuck in a sweaty old arcade for most of the day . She must of been stuck looking out the window at work oh sorry her house to see how depressing the weather was . No sign of her work uniform curls in her hair and a change of clothes . Come on Beggy you never changed when you finished work and you gave us running commentary on stories from your car when you were going and when you’d finished .
The wrinkly old bag has either been given her final warning for being such an hole or she thinks we were all born yesterday .
And she’s still a munter 😂😂😂

Reactions: 19
I certainly won't be comparing myself to Beggy....no way not a million years would i want her life ..living for booze and buying endless tat

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.