Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossipgoss11

Chatty Member
She hates football has no interest in it but now can’t stop talking about it cause it will give her something to talk about, bet Saturday she wears a buzz tshirt with England on it

• Haha
Reactions: 24

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
It was meant to be 'Junemas' six months after Christmas so people who weren't together on the day could still celebrate together.
Tbh I don't think it really took off.
Trust old crusty drawers to think it was July 🙄 No fucker wants to see your dalek tree and your cheap, tacky tat.
Desperate for engagement, yesterday it was 'Can you see me' & today is 'Christmas in July'

And who made her a fire safety officer, she thinks she is so highly intelligent sitting there preaching that if one person notices their battery is flat her job is done 😂
Delusional old cunt, get to work you brain-dead fuck up 🥴

• Haha
Why is she talking about the food warehouse like she has no idea what it is? She’s spoken numerous times about going there and filling her freezer 😂

• Haha

HMC

VIP Member
The gift that keeps on giving!....LAWMARRY😂 Also...why still the filter when you’re remodelling your whole face🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
89E5A89C-450A-4226-A957-20816D029F49.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Star15sh

VIP Member
Agree pic of eliza should be blanked out, we don't want to be tarred with beckys brush we are better than that

Yes I saw this too. I’m sure Beggy would have mentioned a road trip or something if she’d been heading there. Bet she’s gutted not to have the invite like Souls favourite Nikki...haha!

Maybe that's why she's pretended to be so busy today 🤔to act like she doesn't even care that she wasn't invited 😂😂

• Haha

Hairraiser

VIP Member
That boom boom song can get fucked, it’s so fucking annoying

and Becky’s robot voice can get fucked too
Her face is so irritating

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Jojoanne1

Chatty Member
Of course she would deffo have the cook school again….if it’s free. I doubt very much if she would put her hand in her pocket!

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Street lamps and fake snow 😂😂😂
He was well chuffed with it as well, wasn't he?
Yeah I lost a lot of respect for him when he opened that just giving page.

Best thing he did though was call Beggy out for her BBQ!

Jojoanne1

Chatty Member
Been reading here Begs? It didn’t occur to you to post a pic of the bbq meat before you read your favourite internet site did it?? We know you know! 😄😄😄
Edited to say it wasn’t her pic she shared one from their Instagram page, it probably didn’t occur to her to take a pic or leave a review! She’s not that intelligent

Last edited:

Star15sh

VIP Member
Does every business need an Instagram? Isn't word of mouth and reputation good enough anymore. No she only wants them to have an account so she can beg for freebies. I think she squeaks when she walks she's so fucking tight!

• Heart

newbienewbie48

What a state the old trout looks today, so she's going to have her face shaved today😂😂 I find it pathetic that she has botox and now this treatment done to her face, comes on and shows off about it but still uses a filter. She used to say her account was about keeping it real, theres nothing real about you beggy everything about you is fake.

She used to do stories filming herself with her flippy flappy flip flops walking to work in her purple work top no sign of that anymore. Keeping it real hey begs? You're the biggest liar on insta love

Attachments

• Heart

Elsiemoo

Chatty Member
As soon as I saw the handle tagged I thought @GimmeGimmeGimme has her so sussed!! We could all afford 2 bottles of Pimms and a bottle of vodka along with all the other alcohol if all of our meat is gifted!!!😡 Here’s an idea “I’ve been gifted this food but you know what I can more than afford this so i’m giving it to someone in need”
Has the cheek to then show £180 egg chair, not sure if you’re aware but there’s been and still is a massive pandemic 😷 It’s affected people financially terribly, a lot of people right now don’t have £180 spare right now!!
That looked like an awful lot for 6 people, maybe it was the way it was shown!

• Heart

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Ha sorting out Brooke's car insurance
Fuck off, you pathetic pair of melts.
This girl needs to learn to do things for herself, she's nearly 21 years old, she isn't a child!!

• Heart