Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
THIS!! Notice she didn’t buy anything. If she had she would have veen supporting a small local business
I bet she said to that shop owner
'Oooh get yourself on Insta, I have 100k bots, they'll love your stuff'

Which really means ; Get yourself on insta so I can get free stuff gifted to me!

Fuck off Beggy, supporting small businesses, yet you've never been in there before and you never bought anything from them today either.
She is such a gigantic bell end.
FUCK OFF!

She was literally walking the streets touting for business 🤣 how embarrassing! Go get a full time job you melt instead of embarrassing yourself visiting small businesses asking for codes and If they are on insta 🙄 the woman has no shame

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Gullible no more!

Chatty Member
Dawnie likes this, Shelley likes that.....who gives a flying f#ck!

Anyone think she is trying to impress and keep her friends 🤔. Bore off begs

Reactions: 22

Anniefannie

She looks really old and haggard I’m just not having it she is only 42,her content is so repetitive nothing but a load of drivel that nobody wants to know, what a sad pathetic life
3FEC0F16-F941-4BA2-92ED-1280CADD61A2.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick

A girl has no name

Chatty Member
Well it's pissing down here in Yorkshire so with a bit of luck it will make its way down to those fake fuckers!
Why is she pretending to like football? She's told us many times she doesn't care about it.

Star15sh

VIP Member
What an absolute pleb! In the garden on her own, lighting her candles and singing to Elton John. Panned to the 'friend/free loader' looking like she's embarrassed to be there and then giving alexa her close up. Now don't get me wrong we all do stupid shit when we've had a few the difference is we don't (hopefully) post it constantly all over social media. She can cry troll all she wants but you made your (superking) bed now you can lie in it...put yourself out there for every man and his dog to see, and people are gonna have an opinion

Jojoanne1

Chatty Member
Anyone else feel that she really can’t be bothered with Instagram, only interested in the swipe ups? The way that she speaks into her phone is completely different to how she used to be. It’s almost like Instagram is a nuisance and she’s only interested in the money she makes

• Heart

Sween44

Chatty Member
Worzels back . Her fucking hair is that dry it actually looks like straw . Her scratching of her dry scalp makes me want to projectile vomit 🤮.
A busy weekend ? What planet does Madge from Benidorm actually live on . That weren’t busy Beggy you had a piss up in your back garden , watched football , ate gifted meat and then slept most of the day yesterday recovering and then you’ve got a potter about today . Get a job working 12 hour shifts then you can say you’ve been busy .
She must have her eye on the trolley boy in Morrison’s that’s why she tries to doll up to the eyeballs for her shopping trip . Trollop 🤣

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
I’m not sure if she’s mentioned it before, but did anyone know she has a SUPER KING BED??? I for one am shooketh at this new information 🙄
D5AF9697-8622-41CC-9F6F-A7B4AFC47FDE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Hairraiser

VIP Member
‘Liviees’ has less clothes than beggy does in her charity shop wardrobe

Also, how can a shop be cuteeeee?
Dogs, cats , babies are cute. Not a fuckin clothes shop you divvy

• Heart
  • Haha

Sween44

Chatty Member
Blimey where’s the running commentary on the England game tonight ? Oh ar yeah she’s not a garden full of chawners eating her free food and alcohol tonight to show off like the sad old twat she is . 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Coco544

VIP Member
She didn’t buy anything from that shop because they of no use to her. If they’d been on instagram I bet she would have bought something! Then gone straight home and storied herself throwing it round like a piece of shit, like she does with all her purchases so carelessly, tagging them in the hope of some freebies in the future 🙄

Likeylikey

Chatty Member
How does she think we all managed to live our lives before Instagram! I had my smear in April, my smoke alarms are all connected to the mains and I do t use disposable barbecues, so thanks for your fake concern Beggy but I’m good!

I think in general instahuns are running out of content... Mrs Grinch, Cleaning with Mario, Big Teef Becky... Nothing interesting to say anymore, just 'hope you're okay' messages and swipe up codes.

They've been an absolute menace to society (I say this like I am a 70 year old granny but I am 30 😂) and I personally can't wait for the end of it all!

• Heart
  • Haha