Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I love the weekends …… but I’m already getting jitters thinking about that sodding Friday routine coming round again!

Reactions: 3

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
We don't have chicken nuggets in the house I'm not against them we just don't eat them anymore , the kids grew out of wanting them! 😄 saying that I bought some of those potato faces the other week , I was feeling nostalgic 🤣
I bought the McCain potato smiley faces a few weeks ago - loved them as a kid! 😋😂

Glassofmalibu

she has she absolutely no style. I'm not saying that in the way of an opinion, im saying it factually if you know what I mean..... like, when im going out my style is dress, high neck, cover the boobs and show the legs since ive got small boobs and slim legs (work with what you have) On a summer day, I wear shorts and a top which goes right up to my neck.. like I have my own style that I wear that suits my body.

she has absolutely no style, everything is mismatched, she doesn't accentuate her body shape, just drowns her frame in those snide as fuck buzz shirts
🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻Exactly.

But you would order your shoe size and not the European size so she must be a 8 and wants to appear like she has smaller feet 🤔
Nah not necessarily. Not to stick up for Begs but I only ever look at the Euro sizing as shops all differ. If I go by the euro size 42 which I am I know it will fit

sickofem

Chatty Member
Nah, it’s a mix of sand and shingle. Doesn’t look like Felixstowe beach. Could be further along though. We do have some Sandy beaches here.
I think it’s elsewhere, even the sandy bits here aren’t that sandy!

NorrhernGal88

I’ve had Invisalign. A few of my teeth got filed, but it’s literally hardly anything that got filed. My teeth aren’t narrow at all.
Unless some women need loads filing off depending on their teeth? Beckys teeth were a lot worse than mine 🙈
I finished my Invisalign a year ago and they’re still as straight as they were when I finished, but I guess time will tell. I’m wearing my retainer for bed for life though.
No that wouldn’t take long at all and shouldn’t be loads. Mine was £3200 and the top level. I’m up north though so cheaper than beggys.

With Invisalign the advice is wear retainer every night for a year and then 3 nights a week for life but my dentist advised me to wear it every night for life so that’s what I’m doing lol

ChineseAlan

VIP Member
Going to work yer right , your timings are about love . You would have been gone by now , hence no t shirt which you usually wear when putting your slap on the of to paint your nails after your hair. 😂😂😂😂 she must think we were born yesterday.
She ‘d never get away with murder would she.

OneLineResponse

VIP Member
I have a wood burner....it would be too much work and effort for someone like Beggy....thats why she hasn't got a hot tub...takes some effort to maintain
Same, I love ours but it would blow her tiny mind. Just a thought for another project, although Jay would need to control it.

NorrhernGal88

Im fuming too, I’ve messaged Cook School which is something I’d never normally do but she’s a greedy horrible selfish bitch. She took pics on Saturday and posted on Instagram so why couldn’t she take pics of the meat cooking and stuff. She’s absolutely disgusting. About time these businesses started looking into influencers before they send free items to them x
They replied to someone about this.

Page 34 of this thread.
You’ll probably get the same reply.

Attachments