Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mumof3

VIP Member
I was following this account and it’s how I found Becky as she mentioned she liked her blue kitchen and I went for a nose.
So I wonder who on earth she could be on about in this post today... ?🙊😂
I know who this is, I saw this post earlier. She’s absolutely right in what she says. My Instagram page doesn’t have tons and it certainly doesn’t have a theme, it’s just really varied. I can’t afford to decorate almost daily, or shop like Beggy, so I just post things I like.

Reactions: 3
Nah, it’s a mix of sand and shingle. Doesn’t look like Felixstowe beach. Could be further along though. We do have some Sandy beaches here.
I’m not too far from Beggy!
The beach just didn’t look like Felixstowe to me. The photo I stalked on Facebook looks like a proper sandy beach.

Likeylikey

Chatty Member
I was following this account and it’s how I found Becky as she mentioned she liked her blue kitchen and I went for a nose.
So I wonder who on earth she could be on about in this post today... ?🙊😂
I thought the same when I saw this post too.

Gagajun

Looks like the area next to her scout hut with “ biofold” doors is abandoned now as she moved everything to her newly bodged decked area, garden set, Purgolar, egg chair and most importantly her Blackpool illuminations 🤷‍♀️

Homebird44

VIP Member
Since when were we allowed to hug friends and family ???? I go to take my 91 year old mum shopping once a fortnight and still im keeping my distance from her !!! they take the piss!!!
Tbf as much as I agree with everything said on here, not many people are sticking by the rules anymore. I was at a family party yesterday, we've all been double jabbed and most of the day we were outside. Once the football started everybody was inside. I did say to my husband I felt bad being inside but you'd have thought there was no pandemic the way his family were kissing and hugging. The difference is I didn't film any of it. Shes a cock.

She's embarassing but I'm not judging her for having a good time. She's done no different to millions of others. (I'm talking now not during lockdown when she was cruising B&M daily).
Now freedom day is all on for 15th July, the nation is nearly vaccinated. People have done what is required whilst the goverment has exploited the rules themselves. Masks from the looks of things will be optional. So, you do what you choose.
People that want to shield go for it, but equally people that want to move on, enjoy your lives.
I don't get people that judge people for enjoying a drink, enjoying company. You have a choice.
I for one am sick of restrictions, its a joke and nonsensical. You can hardly judge Begz in her house having a party when 1000s are at Wembley and going apeshit in pubs with total strangers.
But I can't see my kids sportsday, but I can take her theme park with a zillion random kids. It's a joke.
Halfcocks actions were the end of it all for me!
This will be my first and last post where I don't judge Begz!
A lot of schools still had sports day, that was down to the school. Sports events and the football pubs shown on TV have all had to have a negative test to go in and are tested days later.

Last edited:

LilPinkie

VIP Member
How about you take your beloved Dolly to the vet??? Beggars belief, it really does.
The second my boy reached around 7/8, I put him on these as a precaution because he’s then classed as senior. That’s because I care about him. She’s a selfish twat.

100% a Swipe link / Code is on it’s way.

In 2 days she’ll be saying Dolly is doing fucking backflips off the bed now and it be alllllll down to these, absolutely love them and 100% recommend
If she dares get involved with this company, as a customer, I will seriously be having a word! 🤬

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
Imagine paying all that money and still not having a nice smile, that gap at the back is so obvious, surely a dentist would advise or bank of joesun had a enough
She only had the first 6 at the top done and what looks like 4 at the bottom, I noticed it on one of her stories but didnt get a screenshot

I dont think becky has had all of hers done either

sickofem

Chatty Member
Which one is it she works at? There’s several on the pier.
I’ll try and do some investigative work.
It’s just The Pier Arcade, there’s only 1 arcade on The Pier all the others are further along the seafront.

Star15sh

VIP Member
I was just about to type that ......hahahaha deffo not invited, Jason could've done his own tea, hes a grown man, they only want you for your free food and drink you melt 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
She's the cling on friend you tell you're going to the toilet but really you make a quick exit and leave but tell them you couldn't find them again! Not that I've done that my friends aren't complete dicks!

Reactions: 2

Mrs.Wummin

VIP Member
She looks easily 10 years younger without the filter! She's giving me 'well preserved 50 year old' rather than 'ready for pension'. This evil yulya.kors really did a number on the hag 🤪

I feel like between taking a day off the gram and dropping the filter for a few stories she's making progress! Much as I love to laugh at the old trout's car crash content on here, I don't bear her any grudges, so this is nice to see. Credit where it's due!
She posted filter less!? Somebody furnish me with a screenshot....this i gotta see! 😁

Coco544

VIP Member
She started following thecookschool so I guess a free food hamper full of bbq meat will be on it's way to Beggy soon.
Westholme got a few of these if I remember rightly too!
Don't understand these companies who send food hampers to people who can afford to buy it themselves.
Give to The Trussell Trust or a local food bank not greedy, grabby instahuns who will take freebies, but never buy from you themselves.
how can we see who she starts following?