Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Omg wind your neck in beggy, Christmas crap in June, at her age you’d think she wouldn’t wish her life away so much 🤡🤡🤭🤭
Boring life with her teef and tat... Can you blame her? 😂

I’m 33 and still love nuggets and chips 😂
When my mom cooked nuggets, chips and beans for me when I was kid, I was absolutely living my best life... I have it sometimes still, maybe once a year... Basic but beautiful!

Reactions: 5

HMC

VIP Member
I know I’m going straight to hell for this but every time I see that soul candle lady all I can see is that girl/woman of the film orphan, it’s freaking me right out.
Hahahahha brilliant!!!😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Mutley98

VIP Member
Someone at work has had Invisalign and her teeth look off but rather than removing her teeth, they were filed down when they began to move into place so they would all fit in a row.

I'm expecting lots of dental problems over the coming years because peoples teeth are all narrow from being filed unevenly to make them fit

Or is that a proper orthodontic practice to do that? My child currently has braces and he will be moving onto the final stages I'm a few months where the teeth are ready to be moved into place following the bite being corrected but we've been told that teeth may need to be moved if there isn't enough space, not randomly whittled till they fit!
My daughter had two teeth removed before they started her braces. Then bite correction was sorted first as she had a bad cross bite. Bottom train tracks and top retainer then moved to top train tracks with bands. They come off soon but it’s been two and a half years, I wouldn’t want my teeth filed down to make room.! A friend of mine had proper braces in her 40’s she’d always had problems but said she wanted them done correctly. She now has lovely straight teeth.
I think Invisalign is good if your teeth have slight straightening issues but for Becky and Miss greedy proper braces would’ve been better rather than the quicker fix

Frenchie

VIP Member
Obviously I designed it, so obviously it’s going to be good……WTF?? She bloody loves herself and her shitty candle fragrance. Don’t buy them they are crap. I got sucked in and bought a Relax diffuser….load of crap!
I got some melts, the ones Nikki promotes , they were honestly shit! Couldn’t smell them 🙄

mrsk

I was having a lovely Saturday morning then I watched her stories about hearing a certain song and it making her want to put on a leotard and dance??? The thought of that has put me right off my brunch 🤢 there are things we don’t need to see and that is one of them!!

• Haha

Jojoanne1

Chatty Member
I just swiped up on the grotesque bag (I’m never going to buy anything from Kurt Geiger or whatever his name is.) it said 62 people have bought the bag, her sheep? If so she would make quite a bit of money on that one item