Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tamij

VIP Member
That second picture, she has shadows on her chin either side of her bottom lip. Her mouth looks so ‘full’ because of her massive teeth.

Reactions: 1

NorrhernGal88

Someone at work has had Invisalign and her teeth look off but rather than removing her teeth, they were filed down when they began to move into place so they would all fit in a row.

I'm expecting lots of dental problems over the coming years because peoples teeth are all narrow from being filed unevenly to make them fit

Or is that a proper orthodontic practice to do that? My child currently has braces and he will be moving onto the final stages I'm a few months where the teeth are ready to be moved into place following the bite being corrected but we've been told that teeth may need to be moved if there isn't enough space, not randomly whittled till they fit!
I’ve had Invisalign. A few of my teeth got filed, but it’s literally hardly anything that got filed. My teeth aren’t narrow at all.
Unless some women need loads filing off depending on their teeth? Beckys teeth were a lot worse than mine 🙈
I finished my Invisalign a year ago and they’re still as straight as they were when I finished, but I guess time will tell. I’m wearing my retainer for bed for life though.

Daisymae

Why is she missing so many nails ? In the candle giveaway looks like she only has 2 left. Or am I missing something? Not a good look.

Budgiesmuggler

VIP Member
It’s the constant reference to hoping England win so she has a ‘happy husband’. I was in a DV relationship, they’re all different……..mine was because I was the one in control and that I wore the trousers, didn’t mean he wasn’t partial to a bit of slap with no tickle when he was in a bad mood, particularly around losing sporting events or at gambling etc, that’s when everything would come to a head. I would pray for a win knowing the grief I’d get (not always physical). If there is genuinely no issue why is she always so worried about his mood? He’s had a BI so likely has a personality disorder and issues with boundaries.
Agreed everyone is different but I don’t think it right to speculate about dv when half the women say ohhh I’ve happy husband for their that and another.