Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Star15sh

VIP Member
WHO had 25th June in the 'when the hag starts the Christmas countdown' sweepstake :p

she's bang out of content after a hot run of car crashes these past couple of weeks, time to start obsessing on this year's xmas FEEM!
Me 🙋‍♀️ she's so predictable it's easy to guess her next move

Reactions: 4

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
Fucking hell,dolly gone from getting old to not being able to jump up so easily to know making them a cup of tea..........I might have to start taking them tablets
Just came on to say this😂 And even Dolly is just having a ‘pottery’ day!!
She said the restaurant don’t have Instagram, no swipe up for you then Begs 😄

C7645

VIP Member
Is that photo on a public FB? If it isn’t, it shouldn’t be on here.

The hag’s public car crash content on the gram is fair game for tattle to laugh at and is more than enough for me!
I didn’t post but just commenting to say Beggy posted it as her cover story which are public.

We don't know the ins and outs of that relationship at all... ESPECIALLY the financial arrangements!

Funny considering the hag practically spends every waking minute storying her life, we really have very little idea of the nitty gritty. Including whether or not she even has a job!

I guess that's the advantage of just wittering on about toof journeys and christmas feems all day and never getting down and deep 😂

• Haha

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
Agree 💯 from being in a relationship with dv in the past she clearly does what she pleases with no consequence at all. The fact she don’t story when he’s around I think is done to him taking the puss out of her ( like we’ve heard on stories) and that he probably doesn’t want his entire evening, life out there for everyone to see. She’s not a football fan so it makes sense for him to watch with his friends, she will grab and use whatever she can for content yesterday morning showed that.
She is the exact person these stories was aimed at lol 😂 ( from someone I follow)
It’s the constant reference to hoping England win so she has a ‘happy husband’. I was in a DV relationship, they’re all different……..mine was because I was the one in control and that I wore the trousers, didn’t mean he wasn’t partial to a bit of slap with no tickle when he was in a bad mood, particularly around losing sporting events or at gambling etc, that’s when everything would come to a head. I would pray for a win knowing the grief I’d get (not always physical). If there is genuinely no issue why is she always so worried about his mood? He’s had a BI so likely has a personality disorder and issues with boundaries.

Dexy

VIP Member
Well those stories have literally made me cringe of embarrassment.
Put the phone down you're making a twat of yourself.
Again....

Hahahahha, the comment saying Jaysuns laptop needs checking. Bravo 👏
Same. They are so chavvy.
Who’s were the legs next to Begs ? Looked like a man’s legs but the toenails looked painted pink although maybe that’s a filter ? 😂 I’d love to see her face and house unfiltered! 😏

Sween44

Chatty Member
I bet a pot of 2ps she’s been nowhere near work today . I bet she’s going cold turkey from not being able to screech into her phone and film her boring shit as it will give the game away . She’s been tucked up with the spoilt little diva all day mopping her brow and feeding her grapes .
People only follow her to take the piss now . She’s the biggest twat out on Instagram😂😂😂😂

Which one is it she works at? There’s several on the pier.
I’ll try and do some investigative work.
I reckon it’s the main Felixstowe Pier judging by the pics on Facebook of her on a gaming motorbike 😂

Coco544

VIP Member
Her point is that the eu size is 41 which is usually a 7 so might be why she ordered them. However she may just have size 8 feet.
she looks more like a 9 to me anyway so I’m sticking to her ordering an 8 😂

I have just googled European shoe sizes though and a 41 is showing as a size 8 🤷🏻‍♀️ Fuck knows

Last edited:

Frenchie

VIP Member
Her latest story just shows what a selfish self absorbed cow she is . She’s sending her soul candles friend love for a shit week just now . Linda was in hospital this time last week and nearly lost her finger due to an allergic reaction to a sting and it was grim but Beggy was too busy with her imaginary friends and outings to even bother when it happened .
Were back to the bed again are we . Did you know she’s got a superking and only changed her sheets for Instagram content . Oh fuck off you wrinkly old bag and go boil your head 🤣
I just came on to say this about Linda, I think there’s a possibility she could still loose it poor woman 🥺
Did she ever even mention Linda ???? God I can’t stand her!!!!

Brookieblessher off to work, dressed like she’s off on a night out!
Wow!!!! 🙈

Anniefannie

Gordon Ramsey called he wants his chin back
Cilla Black called she wants her teef back
Janet street Porter called she wants her mouth back
Batman called he wants his bat wings back
Some farmer somewhere in England called he wants his cow’s udders back
Ronald McDonald called he wants his feet back
Jimmy Saville called he wants his hair/ tracksuit back
Elton John called he wants his sunglasses back

Joesun can have the rest .. If he wants 🤷‍♀️
Howling🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Shez80

Very quiet today, her behaviour is bizarre she's definitely up to something.

Reactions: 3