Beckyhomesweethome #53 Beggy looks like Roland rat, shame she’s still a massive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I notice she didn’t post the original tit tree that she threw decorations on blindfolded last year, on today’s post! 🤣🤣 still can’t get over how awful this looked! 😂😂
4FA1B5F0-7C19-4394-BC5B-2069E2291A42.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Desperate for content ...obviously so wheels Christmas out of the tat cave ...so yeah

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
bleeping hell, how thick am I? Half way through this mornings post I actually thought she was going to offer to help/donate to the family who’s bungalow burnt down……WRONG! 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 37
It was meant to be 'Junemas' six months after Christmas so people who weren't together on the day could still celebrate together.
Tbh I don't think it really took off.
Trust old crusty drawers to think it was July 🙄 No fucker wants to see your dalek tree and your cheap, tacky tat.
Desperate for engagement, yesterday it was 'Can you see me' & today is 'Christmas in July'

And who made her a fire safety officer, she thinks she is so highly intelligent sitting there preaching that if one person notices their battery is flat her job is done 😂
Delusional old bleep, get to work you brain-dead duck up 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Jog on beggy .I for one don’t need any reminders from you thanks . You would be the last person on this earth I would even consider listening to.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
bleeping hell, how thick am I? Half way through this mornings post I actually thought she was going to offer to help/donate to the family who’s bungalow burnt down……WRONG! 🤬
Me too! I thought she was going to talk about donating them some homeware stuff out of one of her sheds, or let local people know where they could donate or what they could do to help but no, uses it for content only!

Reactions: 25
Why am I not surprised she used someone’s misfortune for content? “a couple of things i want to talk to you about” you basically just told us a story of someone in your town, then added a tiny tit bit at the end about making sure BBQ’s are out and test smoke alarms. If you felt that strongly about it you could’ve followed on with couple of informative posts (google is a wonderful thing!)
Could always donate them some of your many gifted items, to help them out!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Kourtney Kardashian is 45, let that just sink in........
duck me I don’t like Begs but the Kardashians are multimillionaires. I’m 29 and she looks younger than me. If I had her cash I’d be 21 for the next 5 decades 👶🏻

Anyway her PSAs annoy the tit out of me. It comes across soooo fake and I don’t know why!
And another thing I hate that she constantly changes her name when she refers to herself. One day it’s Becca then it’s Becky then it’s Rebecca. I’m sure she’s said Bex too. Just bleeping stop it please

Reactions: 6
Why am I not surprised she used someone’s misfortune for content? “a couple of things i want to talk to you about” you basically just told us a story of someone in your town, then added a tiny tit bit at the end about making sure BBQ’s are out and test smoke alarms. If you felt that strongly about it you could’ve followed on with couple of informative posts (google is a wonderful thing!)
Could always donate them some of your many gifted items, to help them out!
Maybe someone should message her and say just this. See what reply they get. I bet I know lol!

Reactions: 2
How does she think we all managed to live our lives before Instagram! I had my smear in April, my smoke alarms are all connected to the mains and I do t use disposable barbecues, so thanks for your fake concern Beggy but I’m good!

Reactions: 22
Exactly. I thought the same. I really thought this is her chance to show what being kind means. They will need everything. Clothes, she could easily donate and even Christmas tree and decs ( seeing as she's already said she changing colours again) Simple things. Unbelievable she hasn't offered. Selfish as always. I guess we're lucky she didn't do a swipe up for smoke alarms 😠😠😠

Reactions: 16
Oh Becky there are a few things I'd like to talk to you about but I doubt you would listen! Who on earth does she think she is!

Why don't you do something to help you plank 🙄

Reactions: 13
I thought the same donate clothes seeing as she has 3 rooms filled then in the next breath banging on about Xmas, when last year all she did was put her tree up in July, watching Xmas films on her own & had 1000 hours worth of nanna naps!! Ffs they didn’t even have turkey 😂😂😂

Reactions: 15
Fire safety lectures from a woman who put in a wooden backsplash a couple of months back then said it was OK because she only uses the front two hobs :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.