Beckyhomesweethome #53 Beggy looks like Roland rat, shame she’s still a massive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so excited for Christmas with the Adam’s family in the funeral home this year!! This thread is going to take off come December 😆😆😆

Love how she starts a serious chat with ‘apparently’. Beggy.. unless you are absolutely certain of the facts do not broadcast to your 110k bought followers this crap content.

Reactions: 21
What if she helped just one person not get into debt by not promoting extreme overspending and buying tat?? It’s triggering I’m sure to someone with an issue.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m local & I keep meaning to go check if she’s in work but anytime she’s announced she’s at work I’m either at work myself or unable to go down there as in the middle of something else! I tend to go to the better area of the beach for our walks too so can’t just pop in randomly!! I will make more of an effort to go investigate!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I.hope.you.are.all.ok those words just make me what to shoot myself in the face
People of Felixstowe please please please don't get your eyelashes done at the salon she uses they are bleeping awful. Why are they so clumpy do you think she puts mascara on them?!
I'm pretty sure fire alarms are a legal requirement I mean don't quote me but I definitely don't need some thick twit telling me to check my smoke alarm and whilst I'm pushing the button make sure I get a smear! What an absolute cockwobble

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I notice she didn’t post the original tit tree that she threw decorations on blindfolded last year, on today’s post! 🤣🤣 still can’t get over how awful this looked! 😂😂View attachment 651361

It still reminds me of a Dr Who Christmas Special alien invader.

I’m so excited for Christmas with the Adam’s family in the funeral home this year!! This thread is going to take off come December

It will be A September blow up :eek:😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I dreamt last night Beggy had started a podcast series….woke up in a right panic 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She does this every so often, she’ll remind us all to check our fire alarm batteries and book a smear test. Does she think we’re all as thick as her?
She doesn’t give two shits if anyone has their smear tests or not, and she also doesn’t give a tit about peoples house burning down! Can’t believe she’s used those poor peoples misfortune for content…unbelievable.
It would be different if she was encouraging people to donate to help them but she isn’t.
Like a previous poster pointed out, why isn’t she donating her freebie meat, clothes or anything like that?
She is so bloody self absorbed it’s frightening to watch

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Fire safety advice from the woman who, in about 3 months time, will have extension cable after extension cable lying all over the fucken place for her million lights and garlands!

She's a fucken liability to humanity! Stupid, wasteful bleep!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Like everyone else I seriously thought there was a let’s all help this poor unfortunate family out story, but no not from this greedy grabby moron, what a weapon she is!

Reactions: 19
The despicable piece of tit there’s no other words to describe this sad excuse of a human being . Using some poor old family for content . She’s a bleep simple as . It wouldn’t do her no harm to donate all the bleeping clothes in her moth infested wardrobe she don’t wear or her piles of Christmas decorations she hoards in the scout hut . But NO the hoarder won’t let go .
Who does she think she is . My alarms are wired up to my mains Thankyou and if there’s a power cut they kick into battery power . I’d rather take advice off Norman Price out of Fireman Sam than listen to the sermon of Beggy Evans .
She will be swiping up smoke alarms for stocking fillers just you wait .
Roll on when that tree comes back out 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The fire brigade fit smoke alarms free. 👍🏻
Also, don’t listen to Beggy. This is coming from the woman who opening talked about leaving her Christmas lights on when she went out last year. She is a fire waiting to happen - the place would burn to the ground with all her hoarding.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.