Beckyhomesweethome #53 Beggy looks like Roland rat, shame she’s still a massive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there no one who can take one for the team and just nip in on her work day to confirm she’s there ? I would do it but I live six hours away from her. 🤣
i would too but I’m on the other end of the country 😂

Reactions: 7
I will go for a snout in the holidays and when it’s not blowing a gale and pissing it down!

Reactions: 20
I definitely wouldn't want Becky's meat hamper... Free or not... Jason clearly doesn't want it either 😂

New thread title suggestion - a hamper of free meat and still buying flip flops for her clown feet
I think she'll make mummy a sweet slab with leftover gifted chocolate for Father's day.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How many times did she rub and wipe her snout?
And now she'll go to bed without washing her hands. Grubby mare 🤮

She looks really old and haggard I’m just not having it she is only 42,her content is so repetitive nothing but a load of drivel that nobody wants to know, what a sad pathetic life
3FEC0F16-F941-4BA2-92ED-1280CADD61A2.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
It is really hard to believe she is 42! Everytime I watch that programme 10 Years Younger in 10 days on Ch5 I think of her 🤣 I can imagine her being on it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Still got those extensions in to, you can tell the bits that dont frizz. So much for having such thick hair?? Her hair looks limp with extras god knows what it looks like without

Reactions: 11
My god how much does she want to rub her nose? Just stop recording and go blow it??

Still got those extensions in to, you can tell the bits that dont frizz. So much for having such thick hair?? Her hair looks limp with extras god knows what it looks like without
I was going to say this the other day- you can see the attachments at the top when she’s ‘curling’ her hair.
(I’ve no idea what it’s called I’ve never had extensions 🤣)

Urgh, she's such a disgusting piece of filth, sat there rubbing her nose and sniffing all is ver the shop! 🤢🤢 And the state of her face with the sunlight on it and no filter - she seriously looks in her 60's and her deformed chin has celebrated its 100th birthday..... 🥴

Oh yeh, and why are you pretending you're still working? 🙄 🤥

• Haha
Am I missing something here? Isn't Xmas in July on the 25th?? You know? As in Xmas..... 25th Dec...... But in July....... 25th..... Of July???

It is really hard to believe she is 42! Everytime I watch that programme 10 Years Younger in 10 days on Ch5 I think of her 🤣 I can imagine her being on it!
She's spent all that money, doing her nashers having botox etc and she still looks a mess. Botox really only lasts 3 or 4 months at best. She's gotta go back in a couple of months to try and maintain it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.