Beckyhomesweethome #53 Beggy looks like Roland rat, shame she’s still a massive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if Begs will give her mum the meat hamper for her birthday 😂 we all know how she loves to gift her freebies...!
I definitely wouldn't want Becky's meat hamper... Free or not... Jason clearly doesn't want it either 😂

New thread title suggestion - a hamper of free meat and still buying flip flops for her clown feet

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why has she not told us where Brooke is this morning ? Is she in bed ? Is she at work ?
I can’t go on with my day until I know. 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
They replied to someone about this.

Page 34 of this thread.
You’ll probably get the same reply.
Makes me laugh “ we are a small business “ so you’d think they’d be more picky who they sent £50 hampers too wouldn’t you? 🙄

Reactions: 21
Where’s the birthday shout out to her Mum??? What did she buy / gift her??? I can’t cope not knowing!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Makes me laugh “ we are a small business “ so you’d think they’d be more picky who they sent £50 hampers too wouldn’t you? 🙄
You absolutely would! Surely they can't just go chucking away money which is what they have done gifting to Begs. They hadn't done their research, even told Begs she doesn't have to feature them on her story I mean that's baffling as surely you know you are gifting to get some free PR and get your name out there.
Unfortunately they need to realise that some influencers don't have very good reputations like our Beggy.
Before small businesses gift I think they need to do more research. Becky is just a grabby wannabe she is not interested in getting the small business some exposure. Like the small business I mentioned a few days ago, she now has a criteria before she sends out freebies, because the effect gifting to influencers who just wanted a freebie had on her business was heartbreaking.

Reactions: 10
The lengths she'll go to for interaction, my god she is so pathetic, desperate and predictable.
What a sad way to run your life.
More interested in gaining engagement than wishing her Mum a Happy Birthday, yet she can do it for strangers.
God she is just so bleeping vile!!!

Reactions: 18
As if she’s stolen soul candles post to get her engagement up! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ She is one sad fucker!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
As if she’s stolen soul candles post to get her engagement up! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ She is one sad fucker!!
She isn't original. She can't think of her own ideas. Her lack of interest in actually building a successful insta account shows. Like everything in life you have to put in to get out! She just wants to get something out of it for hardly anything

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Still only 2 comments on that grid post after 5 hours
Face it Beggy you wrinkly old bag your sheep are getting wise to you . 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 13
There’s no way she’s pretending to still have a job, she can’t stay off her phone for 5 minutes at a time, I’m not sure if she’s still at the arcade or got another one and just not telling her followers but the temptation to constantly be on her phone is too much for her, she would not be able to keep up the lie, maybe the arcade were lying when that said she didn’t work there anymore 🤷🏼‍♀️ Her making it look like she still has a job would be a job in itself for beggy and she’d need several nanna naps, what is a nanna nap anyway, I’m a nanna and I find it offensive 🤣😱🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
There’s no way she’s pretending to still have a job, she can’t stay off her phone for 5 minutes at a time, I’m not sure if she’s still at the arcade or got another one and just not telling her followers but the temptation to constantly be on her phone is too much for her, she would not be able to keep up the lie, maybe the arcade were lying when that said she didn’t work there anymore 🤷🏼‍♀️ Her making it look like she still has a job would be a job in itself for beggy and she’d need several nanna naps, what is a nanna nap anyway, I’m a nanna and I find it offensive 🤣😱🤷🏼‍♀️
Lol. She never seems to be at work tbf. Wonder what's going on. She dosent seem right lately 🤔

Reactions: 5
Surely one of us will be in her area over the summer, just to see if she’s still pushing 2p’s in the arcade!!!!

Reactions: 10
I’m also a nanna and my 50+ hour a week job doesn’t afford me the time for a any kind of nap!!

Reactions: 6
Is there no one who can take one for the team and just nip in on her work day to confirm she’s there ? I would do it but I live six hours away from her. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.