Beckyhomesweethome #53 Beggy looks like Roland rat, shame she’s still a massive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should worry more about all of her fruit of the loom catching fire! Her house would burn to the ground faster than she could dial 999

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Blimey where’s the running commentary on the England game tonight ? Oh ar yeah she’s not a garden full of chawners eating her free food and alcohol tonight to show off like the sad old twit she is . 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m local & I keep meaning to go check if she’s in work but anytime she’s announced she’s at work I’m either at work myself or unable to go down there as in the middle of something else! I tend to go to the better area of the beach for our walks too so can’t just pop in randomly!! I will make more of an effort to go investigate!
You would become a legend on this thread.😁

Reactions: 17
Blimey where’s the running commentary on the England game tonight ? Oh ar yeah she’s not a garden full of chawners eating her free food and alcohol tonight to show off like the sad old twit she is . 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Another example of what a fucken idiot she is 🤣

Reactions: 5
BINGO off to livis boutique tomorrow 🎉
Look love you don't like football, your husbands not home so stop trying to be relatable and go and watch what you want on TV. It's not big and it's not clever!

• Heart
Guard all the TVs and monopoly boards when wiggins comes in just in case England don’t win 🤣🤣🤣 he’s a right sore loser apparently or if he doesn’t get his own way he’ll smash the tv off the wall 🤡🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Guard all the TVs and monopoly boards when wiggins comes in just in case England don’t win 🤣🤣🤣 he’s a right sore loser apparently or if he doesn’t get his own way he’ll smash the tv off the wall 🤡🤭
She's probably secretly hopes he does smash up the TV so she can buy a new one and do a swipe up for it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Laying in her pit watching the football. Ya know, that sport she doesn’t actually like? 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She doesn’t even like football but is now jumping on the bandwagon for content and trying to be relatable, so sad it’s embarrassing

Reactions: 14
This is the impression Becky gives. Sad really. He gives this vibe out tbh. Begay. Get a job, stop the insta pretence with snippets of your reality, stop relying on him financially and get out.
From personal experience, I massively disagree. Whilst he might have his issues from his brain injury, it’s clear who runs the show in that house and it isn’t him.

From personal experience, I massively disagree. Whilst he might have his issues from his brain injury, it’s clear who runs the show in that house and it isn’t him.
Agree 💯 from being in a relationship with dv in the past she clearly does what she pleases with no consequence at all. The fact she don’t story when he’s around I think is done to him taking the puss out of her ( like we’ve heard on stories) and that he probably doesn’t want his entire evening, life out there for everyone to see. She’s not a football fan so it makes sense for him to watch with his friends, she will grab and use whatever she can for content yesterday morning showed that.
She is the exact person these stories was aimed at lol 😂 ( from someone I follow)

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
We don't know the ins and outs of that relationship at all... ESPECIALLY the financial arrangements!

Funny considering the hag practically spends every waking minute storying her life, we really have very little idea of the nitty gritty. Including whether or not she even has a job!

I guess that's the advantage of just wittering on about toof journeys and christmas feems all day and never getting down and deep 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Agree 💯 from being in a relationship with dv in the past she clearly does what she pleases with no consequence at all. The fact she don’t story when he’s around I think is done to him taking the puss out of her ( like we’ve heard on stories) and that he probably doesn’t want his entire evening, life out there for everyone to see. She’s not a football fan so it makes sense for him to watch with his friends, she will grab and use whatever she can for content yesterday morning showed that.
She is the exact person these stories was aimed at lol 😂 ( from someone I follow)
It’s the constant reference to hoping England win so she has a ‘happy husband’. I was in a DV relationship, they’re all different……..mine was because I was the one in control and that I wore the trousers, didn’t mean he wasn’t partial to a bit of slap with no tickle when he was in a bad mood, particularly around losing sporting events or at gambling etc, that’s when everything would come to a head. I would pray for a win knowing the grief I’d get (not always physical). If there is genuinely no issue why is she always so worried about his mood? He’s had a BI so likely has a personality disorder and issues with boundaries.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.