Beckyhomesweethome #48 prawnstar martinis in the shed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So has she paid for it or was it gifted?? She puts the #ad that items in shot could be gifted but which items???
Exactly what I was coming on to say, has she paid for it or not? So she gives it all the fake let’s be grateful bullshit which didn’t make ANY sense as usual, then whacks out an ad for a £600 fire pit!!
Disgusting creature

Reactions: 17
People could be going through financial difficulties...Boom, here's a £600 fire pit I've just had gifted!!!

My god this woman is bleeping disgraceful. duck up with your fake sympathy & fake understanding of what 'real' people out there are going through!
Why the duck can't people see through this absolute tit show, are these people thick or what?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Exactly what I was coming on to say, has she paid for it or not? So she gives it all the fake let’s be grateful bullshit which didn’t make ANY sense as usual, then whacks out an ad for a £600 fire pit!!
Disgusting creature
yes I wondered this too! Because she puts it on every single post it’s not clear at all what she has and hasn’t been gifted!

Reactions: 8
God shes unbelieveable!! People have been dealing with this for over A God Damn Year. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Whilst YOU have been rushing around all over at 100mph shopping....spending...gifted items...having people round giving no shits. Dont start pretending now you give a tit.
And duck right off with your sad voice and then braggy post on your fire pit!!!! So we know why you went out the other day for a gas bottle with your "bad back"... #gifted items could be in shot!!!! 🖕🖕🖕🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So has she paid for it or was it gifted?? She puts the #ad that items in shot could be gifted but which items???
Its gifted according to the hashtags at the bottom of the post. Never once have I reported anyone about ads or gifted items but today will by my first. Absolute greedy selfish fuckwit

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I cannot deal with the utter tit coming out of her mouth today.

Jason got bored painting the cedar shed. Did he though? Or was he just pissed off because Instead of helping him she was talking crap into her phone so he told her to do it herself?! They can't even paint a shed together 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Moaning about the oil fading on a natural material, well beggy you daft twit you’re painting it with oil that’s for internal use you moron!
anyone else noticed the story before the light swipe up she was going onto say somthing about what she’s looking forward to but didn’t continue 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
was this a comment on one of her posts? Looks like it’s been deleted now 🙄 which post was it on?
It was on the pic of her bed on her grid - it was the last post on the comments, it was there for a while but gone now,surprise surprise!

Reactions: 5
Why's she saying it's £75 a tin when it's no where near that price 😂 Also she should be using the UV protection OUTDOOR version...that might help the fading!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She says she loves everyone and all sad that your life can change yet I messaged her with my story along with pictures (let’s just say that we share something in common) of a massive horrendous life event that occurred to my family and if she had any unwanted gifted items could she donate them to a raffle I’m doing. The cause I’m fundraising for, helps the most sick children and their families in the country and she said NO.!! Didn’t even acknowledge she has read the story or anything. The story I sent had the same end result to little Azailyah 😢 I know it’s personal to me but not sure how anyone could read it and not be moved.! She replied with a crap message and a voice note 😡
She’s vile and vacuous, she says her perspective has changed this year.? How.? What by spending, getting pissed and having her teeth done.!
I’m not a cruel person but I hope she goes through something life changing and see how it feels. I have car tax etc this month and even yesterday donated to a friends fundraising as it’s a charity that stepped in last year to help our family
She’s full of tit and I notice how easy the f*** word slipped out again. She’s shameful

Sorry for the rant

Oh Becky the osmo oil you need is the UV one for outside wood, the one you have is for inside again bought in haste.! Left that here as I know you read here

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
“ I can’t get my words out today” you can just SHUT THE duck UP then .. So simple yet so effective 😏

skip 1000 sad voice mumbling no sense whatsoever stories, you’re treated to £560 fire pit and “obviously” she can get her words out on the grid and then she puts her “ curry’s you’re tit” cap on and said “ I’m really disappointed that fade in a year “ minutes later she’s outside painting the slut hut “ you’re supposed to do this yearly “ erm .. ahmmm ... OK whatever Beggy 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Why did you even bleeping bother trying to say something serious and sensitive when you can barely string a sentence together and have no concept of the English language? 🤬 Piss off back in your own selfish bubble of super spreading Covid with "my people" and get to duck! 🤬

Reactions: 17
Correct me if I’m wrong but the point of a fire pit is the fire and the logs plus the crackling of the logs when they start to burn? She’s got a cheap looking plastic pot, I wouldn’t pay £10 for that let alone £570!
shock there is the sad voice trying to turn other people’s situations around to be all about her!! This lock down has “made her think differently“ haha pull the other one Beggy you haven’t thought of anyone but yourself don’t make out like you are some saint! Woman is a joke!!

Reactions: 21
Jesus.. who put 50p in the twit this morning?! What on earth was Beggy trying to say, she should just keep quiet as she only embarrasses herself 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What a witch that is all!!!!!!! 😡

Becky do us all a favour and delete your account, your embarrassing 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.