Beckyhomesweethome #48 prawnstar martinis in the shed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Early dinner is an excuse to skip either lunch or dinner. She’s ill!!! Why don’t her family and friends do something
Or she’s having lunch/dinner in one and out of the way, ready for a night on the blended cocktails and roast potato nibbles later this evening🤣
Neighbours....get your earplugs ready for the karaoke 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 13
Whats happened to Brookblesser ....radio silence from that one .....and more free sweets ....disgraceful

Reactions: 12
Taking free sweets for her Dad's birthday!
She has no bleeping shame 😤
Greedy, grabby trollop!!!

Reactions: 18
Pointless stories just to show her face! She needs to go and sit in the corner and think about what she’s done, I’m trying to make sense of life and can’t stop crying and she’s more interested in the bleeping weather!
Worrying about the weather because she’s making Prawnstar martinis all weekend & wants to be out in the garden & sheds!

Reactions: 13
How nice the sweets are, you can buy the bloody things anywhere , stupid greedy woman. Why does she keep touching her face and hair when posting it’s disgusting to watch 🤮

Reactions: 14
Greedy thing, horrid greedy lot, why not donate instead of stuffing their begging faces 🤮
Why are they both always sitting with their legs up wrapped in blankets like bleeping invalids!! They could be ‘Little Britain’ characters!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Sad face 😞 sweets come all excited dinner at 3pm off her face with prawn stars tonight she needs to line her stomach! Wish she would delete her account I actually shout shut up when she talks now

Reactions: 11
All dolled up and ready to sign off at 5 !! Swinging much tonight Beggy ??

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That’s why she had a early dinner !!!! Off on the piss in her mates garden...... hope the hangover lasts for weeks 😂😂

Reactions: 19
I wonder why Brookeblessher hasn't been on showing her new nashers and pouting with her tongue out...

Reactions: 16
Yeah Beggy getting used like a snooker table over the island tonight...again ...so yeah

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yesterday she said she was going to her friends in the evening as it shouldn't be too cold, now I'm no weatherman but I always thought the temperature dropped in the evening...well it does where I live!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.