Beckyhomesweethome #48 prawnstar martinis in the shed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She complaining the the cedar house wood has faded. 🤦🏼‍♀️It’s supposed to fade and go silver. She really didn’t research it before she bought it did she?
haha this! we have one (which we don't call the cedar room) its just a room....and yes it fades its the nature of it, its wood
...duh!

Reactions: 10
So the slut hut has not faired well . Well a bit like old Beggy then . She just couldn’t help it again this morning letting the gram know that the paint is £75 a tin . That could’ve been a weeks shop for some families and again she doesn’t give a tit .
Shes after a new slut hut complete with hot tub and the begging bowls coming out . She’s got no shame at all .

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hahahahahahaha she says the cedar room looks tit.....we told you this last year🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
A fire pit..... is that when she went out to see a man about a dog??? £569.00??!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
What is she on about this morning? I’m sure we are all aware that life can change in an instant....I know I certainly am. She really needs to think about what she wants to say before she records herself, because she’s not making much sense.

Reactions: 18
“I’m just really grateful for................................. my people” never heard so much tit in the space of 4 mins. You’re not grateful for anything. Delete your bleeping account you absolute bleep. The false empathy you’re trying to show is embarrassing and stop using tattle as ideas for content.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Aaaaaaand there it is - sad voice..... read on here our thoughts and bam now she’s all heart..... oh followed by fire £600 fire pit story..... u go girl! What a dick

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Why doesn’t she think about what she wants to say before she starts recording it? She’s making herself look like even more of an idiot! 🙄 and why has she only just realised that life can change in an an instant?! Stupid prick stfu

Reactions: 20
Definitely hung over again today as no early morning stories in her skanky dressing gown and morning breath mouth 🤢 she is so predictable, we know you better than you know yourself beggy.
Wonder what today will consist of? Probably sitting on her bony arse while she binge watches tv.
What's the betting we will be treated to multiple stories of shite shopping hauls once the shops reopen on Monday, I'd love to know where all the money is coming from

Block away beggy it's the truth 😂😂😂
was this a comment on one of her posts? Looks like it’s been deleted now 🙄 which post was it on?

Reactions: 2
She said you should be grateful as in a second your life could change, you could lose yr job, financial difficulty, or someone dies...this has been happening all year is she blind as well as stupid.
Also when she mentioned little azaylia she didn't know what was wrong with her and changed what she was saying, she probably hasn't a clue but seen everyone else posting and jumped on. Followed by a story showing what she's wasting her money on now. She really is the gift that keeps on giving 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Last night I was bored. Nothing really on TV due to Prince Phillip tributes so I went through her Insta
There is a post from her a couple of years ago that she says something on the lines of she isn't willing to buy rubbish for the sake of insta as she's trying to save for Vegas - how the tables have turned hey! Everything is about Insta and how it's all gifted and what she can do and buy now.

So glad somebody has put that comment, she is very greedy and insensitive. But she won't take a look at her behaviour!

She said you should be grateful as in a second your life could change, you could lose yr job, financial difficulty, or someone dies...this has been happening all year is she blind as well as stupid.
Also when she mentioned little azaylia she didn't know what was wrong with her and changed what she was saying, she probably hasn't a clue but seen everyone else posting and jumped on. Followed by a story showing what she's wasting her money on now. She really is the gift that keeps on giving 🤦🏻‍♀️
🤣she's a treat isn't she!

Yes Begga we know! Old news!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.