Beckyhomesweethome #48 prawnstar martinis in the shed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
haha this! we have one (which we don't call the cedar room) its just a room....and yes it fades its the nature of it, its wood
...duh!
How long before she paints it with the fence paint! 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Seeing as she has a money tree somewhere...

She didn't need that fire pit of tit...imagine what £600 could be to some people. That's surely a month of "furlong" for beggy right?

That 600 quid could have been put away to take her ONLY granddaughter somewhere nice when lockdown has lifted, you know, seeing as we've all had a year away from family

Reactions: 16
Seeing as she has a money tree somewhere...

She didn't need that fire pit of tit...imagine what £600 could be to some people. That's surely a month of "furlong" for beggy right?

That 600 quid could have been put away to take her ONLY granddaughter somewhere nice when lockdown has lifted, you know, seeing as we've all had a year away from family
Exactly!
my furlough was awful and just over that, mine went on bills and food, she makes me sick!!!!!!!!
I mean imagine if Jayson left her , she would have nothing, getting a one bed flat/studio, she’s really out of touch with the world!!!

Reactions: 12
I've got a 1 bedroom flat and I'm telling yous now, she'd have to get rid of 99% of her *stuff*

She'd go insane, having to utilise every bit of storage space efficiently and tidily. My place is a good size with a generous garden but she'd never cope. It might make her appreciate what she actually does have though and enjoy the simple things a lot more

Reactions: 14
So am going to swear...
What is it with this bleep and the hinchcunt using beautiful baby azealia for content
how bleeping dare they
Beggy with her sad voice and hinchcunt and her bullshit quotes
Leave the family alone stop and I mean stop using them for views and inboxes as it's out of order
Another band wagon to jump on for old baggatron, I can imagine hinch is empathetic to poor Azealia and her parents and she did donate £3000 to the fund I noticed, but begga the beg won’t have donated a penny but she shared the go fund me just because everyone else was on their pages. Her story about her this morning shows she doesn’t have a clue what’s wrong with the poor baby but yet still tried to use her for engagement she’s absolutely vile 😡🤬😡🤯

Reactions: 24
Not one sentence she said made any sense, surely by “40” she should already understand the fragility of life especially with what happened to Jason and this last year has been a big turning point for most people to appreciate their “uh ..... people”. She doesn’t care about that poor little girl or their family, she’s using it as an excuse to hide her hangover and jump on a bandwagon. She’s also needs to realise that most people don’t obsessively use Instagram like she does.. it’s not an escape. It’s a boredom killer to laugh at losers like her.

Reactions: 20
I've got a 1 bedroom flat and I'm telling yous now, she'd have to get rid of 99% of her *stuff*

She'd go insane, having to utilise every bit of storage space efficiently and tidily. My place is a good size with a generous garden but she'd never cope. It might make her appreciate what she actually does have though and enjoy the simple things a lot more
She would have some new content though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You no my spelling and grammar are not the best, left school at 16 worked in a factor all my life now late 50😭 lol
But my god I think most on here can understand what I try and type, this nasty low life makes no sense. And to try and bring that poor baby and HRH passing round to her yet again turned my stomach.......... Why is it what ever happens it’s all about her !!!!! She makes my skin crawl how disgusting she is. The most horrid selfish women on the net. Hinch is self centered but this women is just a disgrace her and that’s cleaning witch LQOC need to be banned for lies and constant breaking rules.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think it's all credit cards and loans. Nobody spends like she does and can just pull out £20k like it's £20 unless there is something majorly dodgy going on! If they were savers yes I could well believe that they could afford this stuff but she spends like she turns the tap on and money comes out!

£600 for a fire pit and she can't wait to get on insta and brag? Get in the bin you disgusting cow! 😤
Get in the fire pit you absolute bleeping twit Beggy . Your £600 fire pit . They saw you coming 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s just building up to justify painting it grey
Honestly the woman needs a day off- this weekend she’s well and truly showed her true crappy grey colours- selfish,boring, one dimensional cow

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.