Beckyhomesweethome #48 prawnstar martinis in the shed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her pupils are the size of saucers
She has had a few lines of sniff before she gets on the prosecco by the looks of it 👀

Reactions: 24
I was thinking the other day that she hasn't done a competition for a long time.
I've just been watching someone I follow on Instagram who is doing a competition and she was saying how she will make sure the winner is picked randomly etc as someone she knows of got fined £8000 for not being able to prove they used a random generator. Beggy just picked a few names and then used Alexa...wonder if she got done too!

Reactions: 19
The vile disrespectful old bleeping dried up has been.
I hope she signs off Instagram permanently .There’s too much sadness going on and there she is acting like not a care in the world . Swipe ups freebies and stories of the greedy bastards scoffing sweets .
duck off to your garden Beggy and get tangled in your bleeping lights you pathetic sad twit .

• Heart
Reactions: 21
When she is looking at those sweets & admiring the purple tissue paper, she says "oooh I'm going to devulge these"
bleeping Devulge??? 😂😂😂 It's divulge, although I think you mean devour, Beggy!

Thick as shite!!
🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
When she is looking at those sweets & admiring the purple tissue paper, she says "oooh I'm going to devulge these"

Thick as shite!!
🤦‍♀️
My 6 year olds have a better vocabulary ffs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It
Yesterday she said she was going to her friends in the evening as it shouldn't be too cold, now I'm no weatherman but I always thought the temperature dropped in the evening...well it does where I live!
It doesn't get cold in people's houses 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Just seen this shared👏👏I bleeping hate this influencer trend, all grabby greedy bastards gloating about what they have got gifted and buying as if money no object when it’s all prob on credit cards and loans or dodgy backhanders
D5A9A314-DD71-4ECE-992F-BBBBA3747850.png

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Dressed up like a dogs dinner but going to bed early. Yeah right. She’s off out to get pissed - that’s the only thing that makes her that excited.

Plus it was her payday today so she’ll be buzzing about that too.

Reactions: 13

Thick as shite!!
🤦‍♀️
Hahahahah I litterally just came on to say this - Devulge 🤣🤣🤣 wrong word and wrong context!

all her content is now is - swipe ups.... outside lights.....rearranging rooms or
Cupboards and her shopping. Oh and telling us the dishwasher is on..... her life isn’t interesting. Her content isn’t interesting. She is so insincere. She needs to stop with the filters too. It’s clear she has a LOT of issues so Becky..... step back and get help. Or carry on denying snd don’t help yourself.

she spends money DAILY an not just a little amount either. Shes is NOT a good influencer. Sharing the baby story and Prince Philip storyfollowed by swipe ups and her going out. Just insensitive! Share the stories then leave it for the day.She didn’t even mention it when she did show her face.

she has no shame no morals no common sense and no grasp on the real world. I feel sorry for you becky. I really do.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Definitely hung over again today as no early morning stories in her skanky dressing gown and morning breath mouth 🤢 she is so predictable, we know you better than you know yourself beggy.
Wonder what today will consist of? Probably sitting on her bony arse while she binge watches tv.
What's the betting we will be treated to multiple stories of shite shopping hauls once the shops reopen on Monday, I'd love to know where all the money is coming from

Block away beggy it's the truth 😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 39
10:02am and radio silence from Becky....she must be hanging out of her arse this morning 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Definitely hung over again today as no early morning stories in her skanky dressing gown and morning breath mouth 🤢 she is so predictable, we know you better than you know yourself beggy.
Wonder what today will consist of? Probably sitting on her bony arse while she binge watches tv.
What's the betting we will be treated to multiple stories of shite shopping hauls once the shops reopen on Monday, I'd love to know where all the money is coming from

Block away beggy it's the truth 😂😂😂
I know we have all asked it before but where does it come from???? Her c/c must be maxed out!!

Reactions: 7
She complaining the the cedar house wood has faded. 🤦🏼‍♀️It’s supposed to fade and go silver. She really didn’t research it before she bought it did she?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.